25.

The next chapter is the last, sorry if I rushed things, just trying to end this.

_

"She ran away with Lucy." Tony smirked, "André went after them."

"Where?"

"The woods."

"Fuck."

"Sorry mate." He chuckled and took a sip of his beer.

I walked out of the house and got into my car, I drove down the street and went around the woods when I saw Lucy running along with Breanna, I honked the horn and they both looked at me, Lucy smiled and Breanna furrowed her eyebrows as Lucy dragged her towards my car.

I unlocked the doors and they climbed into the back seat, that's when I noticed André running towards us, I didn't realize I was speeding towards him and hit him.

But I didn't stop, I didn't even think twice about stopping; I kept going until I pulled into my drive way. The gang was all in the yard along with Olivia but I guess she is in the gang as well, I got out and so did the girls.

I turned to face Breanna and she smiled, "I might not remember everything but I know you're the one."

"I love you." I whispered into her ear and she smiled.

"I think I love you too." She giggled and I kissed her cheek.

Two weeks later.

Breanna.

I slowly placed my pillows on his bed, "Where is Maura at tonight?" I asked him, he smiled and sat down beside me.

"She had work, she won't be home tomorrow, but even if she was here she wouldn't mind you staying." He replied and I sighed of relief.

"N-Niall hm I think I'm I'm ah ready." He looked at me and frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I ah want you to take my virginty and only you."

He slightly smiled and stood up grabbing my hand, "Are you sure?"

"Yes Niall I'm very very sure." I giggled and he hugged me, he caressed my cheek and kissed me, our lips moved in sync as my hands made there way up his chest until they were tangled in his golden locks.

He lowered his hands down to my butt and gave it a little squeeze, "Jump." He mumbled against my neck and I did as told, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked towards his bed.

As he placed me down our lips pulled apart, I slightly smiled at him as he pulled his white muscle top off revealing his slightly toned stomach, I blushed a bit but shrugged it off since it was dark.

"I want to take it right slow with you," he whispered and crawled onto me, he kissed my lips and pulled away placing his hand on my back unzipping my dress, he pulled it off and I started to feel self-conscious.

He undid his belt and slipped his jeans off reaching over to his night stand, he took out a condom, which made me laugh, "You keep condoms in your room?"

"The real question is, who doesn't?" He replied and took it out, he placed it on the bed and quickly undid my bra making it full to my lap and threw it to the floor.

"Now we're equal." He kissed my cheek and he pulled his boxers down, I slightly gasped and looked away, "Don't be embarrassed, it's my leprechaun!"

"S-Still Niall oh my god."

He chuckled, "I got it on just to let you know."

I turned back and kept my gaze on his, he placed his fingers between my underwear straps and slowly pulled them down tossing them to the side, he gently placed his 'leprechaun' beside my entrance and I started to breath heavily, "It's going to hurt first but as soon as you get used to it will feel much better! Okay princess?"

I nodded my head and he pushed in making me gasp loudly, tears started to form and run down my cheek, he pulled out gently and pushed back in, he let me adjust and I nodded my head to indicate him to go on.

As time past by it didn't hurt as much, pleasure took over and Niall chuckled as I told him that it felt amazing, "Niall what's this feeling in the pit of my stomach?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

"That means you're about to-"

"Oh I know I know..." I replied and he chuckled, making me moan from the vibrations.

He continued to thrust in me, "Niall I thi-"

"On one...Two...three." He whispered in my ear, I arched my back and screamed out falling back to the bed, Niall fell on top of me and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He pulled out and laid down beside me, I was breathing heavily and Niall pulled the covers over us, "I love you so much." He whispered and kissed me.

"I love you to-"

All of a sudden the door flung open and Harrys mop of curls came in, he crossed his arms and smirked, "I see you guys got some action." He made this creepy face at us and slowly walked out backwards.

"Hm should we worry about him?" I asked Niall and he shook his head, "Oh well would it be fine if I took a shower?"

"Yeah of course." He smiled.

"Don't look I have to get dressed." I told him and he chuckled looking the other way, I stood up and grabbed my underwear slipping them on, I looked at Niall and groaned, "NIALL!"

"Sorry sorry! You just look hot."

I put my bra on and ran into the bathroom starting the shower, stripping off and getting in.

I'm glad me and Niall took a huge step in our relationship, because I truly do love him and I hope it stays that way.

_____

 This was my first time writing something like 'that' .. so don't judge.

I feel so bad that the next chapter is the last, but yet I don't because I want to finish this as soon as possible. I guess you guys can tell what's going to happen, if not then you'll find out, hm-I know it's really short but I couldn't write anything and I have school. 

Eighty votes or twenty comments for the last, oh and if you didn't know there will be a sequel.