three

The feeling of Jacks lips on mine was a strange yet pleasurable feeling that I felt grow in the pit of my stomach.

My mind was going crazy as it tried to piece together where it all came to this but I couldn't focus, not with Jacks lips moving slowly down my jaw.

The sensation drove me crazy as he sucked on the skin that was against my neck, my hands meeting there way to the end of his roots to bring him closer.

Still a million things were swirling in my head even if it was a little hazy under my circumstances.

His lips meet their way back to mine but however his hands move further down to the inside of my thighs. I jump instant and wrap my legs around his body as he carries me to my desk not detaching our lips once.

I always knew Jack was good at making girls swoon at their knees and the basic stuff when it came to giving affection but I didn't know he was this good. They way his tongue lapped with mine and his warm hands roaming my body giving me goosebumps, made me feel like I was alive and my body ignited with his.

He set me down gently on the wooden table, curling his fingers in the waist band of my little pajama shorts. His finger against my bare hip felt not only amazing but comforting even if it was just a tiny gesture.

Jack hands run up my shirt slightly and I can feel the goosebumps start to attack my skin, his hands feeling the warmth radiant from my body.

I bring his body closer to me, fisting his shirt into my hands. I craved him and I couldn't get enough.

He raises his hands further up along with my shirt and I prep myself up before he stops completely.

And all in one moment, he pushes himself off of me, both us trying to regain our breathing patterns. Not a drop of word or phrase is said and I immediately look down at my hands feeling bad for encouraging him on.

I sneak a look at Jack seeing him placed sitting down on my bed looking at the floor obviously thinking of something. I take this time to study some of his features. I've never notice how handsome he was besides the swollen lips and his red puffed up cheeks. I can guarantee I look right about the same.

Both of us stare at each other not saying a word.

What if this continued? I mentally punch myself in the face for even letting this happen in the first place even if I did slightly enjoy myself but I would never admit that.

"I'm going to go. Finish the problem Gabrielle." Jack spoke, breaking the silence.

Something was right.

Gabrielle.

It sounded unfamiliar and strange coming off his mouth. I didn't like it one bit as much as I despised that horrid nickname he gave me.

He moves towards the door and I chase after him like a little girl.

"Wait! You called me Gabrielle?"

"That's your name, isn't it." He shot back coldly.

And with that he left, leaving me to myself that was swirling with questions in my mind.

-

Wow that ending is kinda of rough. I could of worded it differently to make it sound better. Oh well I'm not trying to spend all next week trying to be better than myself. I hope you enjoyed the third chapter and I hope you understand how Gabrielle feels towards Jack so far. She's confused and just wants to basically know what the hell happened. Well since I am done giving theses little announcement that probably 2 of you guys read, have a great day or night whenever you are and stay safe. Xxx

Sincerely,
bri