twenty one

My hands reaches for Jacks hair only to be pulled up against the wall.

My teeth grazes over his lip, tugging it softly.

"Gabby", he moans and my stomach drops at how hot he sounds.

His hands rest on my waist, slowly inching up along with my shirt.

Our lips move together in sync, pressing hard against. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip begging for entrance that I grant.

He takes my shirt off of me, throwing it to the floor.

"Jump." He groans and I do as he says.

I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me as he takes us to my room.

He drops me off at my door pushing me against it as I fumble with my loose hand to open the door not breaking contact.

We switch as I open the door, Jacks back facing the bed.

He pulls me closer by my pants unbuttoning them. The warmth of his hands touching my skin sends chills down throughout my body.

I jump on him as he sets himself on my bed squeezing my behind.

I press my lips against his neck.

It's weird to think we were angry at each other a few minutes ago and now here we were unable of taking out hands off each other.

I move my body against his in a pattern motion, our breathing lagging and stifled. His teeth bites my lip and I moan in response.

I loved the way Jack touched me.

"Jack?"

"Mom!" I quickly separate myself from Jack quickly pulling my blanket over my body. "Why are you here early? I thought you had meeting in San Fransico."

"I did but I cut back early to see if you were alright. But by the looks of it, it looks like you were doing just fine."

Her words cut me like knifes and I know this will not be the last I will hear of this.

She turns her head to Jack who is quickly putting on his shirt.

"He was just leaving." I say too quickly.

"Jack stay for dinner." She announces and my eyes almost pop out of my head.

"What? He can't. He stuff he has to do." I lie, speaking for Jack.

"Really? Like what?"

"Stuff."

"Jack, please stay for dinner." She looks at him sternly and I can tell he's uncomfortable.

He shakes his head before clearing his throat.

"Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes. Please sit at the table. We have a lot to discuss." She leaves my room and I quickly snap my head to Jack.

"Why did you say yes?!"

"How could I say no?" He runs his hand through his hair and I do the same.

I shake my head. "This is not good. This isn't going to be good. Just be glad my dad isn't here because if he was....I'm not sure what would happen."

We walk out of my room to the dinning room.

I take a seat across from where my mom will be sitting. I lick my lips, looking down at the table. This wasn't going to be good.

(a/n: im such a boring writer im so sorry. i will try my best to make them more interesting. i feel like im letting u down.)

sc: beautiful_bry

sc: beautiful_bry

- bri