sixteen

I sit in my seat and take out my notebook ignoring Jack as he takes a seat next to me.

Why would he take me as that kind of person? I would never do something like that. I'm just more mad that Madison would say something like. She would stoop that low. I didn't take her as that kind of person.

"Why are you so mad at me?" He whispers into my ear.

He can't be fucking serious.

"Because Jack. You can't tell the difference between a fucking lie and the truth. Do you really think I would do something like that."

"You could. I don't know you that well."

Ouch.

"You know what fuck you Jack." I get up and move desks. I can't stand to be near this boy.

The rest of class went by quick. It consisted of me excluding myself out of everything.

I don't even know why I got hurt that he doesn't even know me. Of course he doesn't know me. He didn't pay attention neither did he care.

The bell rings and I quickly gather my stuff into my bag and storm off getting away from Jack as fast as possible.

"You don't get to do that." He yells out.

"Do what?" I yell back not caring to stop and turn back around.

"Walk away. Not after everything."

"Jack, you-never mind." I huff. I really didn't want to start a scene. It was bad enough people were looking.

"No. Finish the sentence."

"It's not important."

He catches up to me and pulls me back. "Yes it does. Repeat." He demands.

"I'm not some kind of puppet. I don't want to repeat it and I don't need to." I fold my arms.

"God why are you so stubborn?" He releases me, running his hands through his hair.

"Here let me help out, you don't have to tutor me anymore. In fact I don't even need it. Helps both of us out." I turn back around and walk out to the parking lot.

(a/n: i hate ppl and when they think they're the biggest fans of Shawn but they only know him bc of his hit song stitches like bitch no)

- bri