eighteen

YOU GUYS IM ONE FOLLOWER AWAY FROM 1k I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING YOU MAKE ME SPECIAL EVEN THOUGH IM NOT AND IM JUST SO GRATEFUL. ilysm💗

::

"Come on. You haven't hang out with us in forever! Please. Gabs I miss you."

"Fine." I roll my eyes granted my friend Emily's wish to go bowling with her.

I knew if I didn't say yes she would continuously bug me and that wasn't somethings I was up for.

"We'll pick you up after school, yeah?"

"Whatever."

I enter on the bus and plug on my earphones letting the music drown my problems.

Sooner or later my bus comes to a stop and it's mine.

I get off and head to my house that was a few feet ahead of me.

I enter my house and throw my body towards my couch. Great. My mom isn't home. I make my way to the kitchen grabbing a bowl and pouring dry cereal.

I walk to my room and turn on my computer munching on the small pieces of Coco Puffs.

I spent the rest of my time binge watching Teen Wolf before getting ready at six.

I don't bother geting all dressed up. I pull on jeans and a t-shirt and grab my phone texting Emily I'm ready.

Few minutes later she's at my door ringing the door bell obnoxiously.

"What is your deal?"

"Nothing just making sure your coming", she gushes out.

I roll my eyes and close the door behind me before we both walk to the car and hop in.

We approach the place and I I regret coming. I honestly rather be home binge watching Teen Wolf like I was doing before death came knocking at my door.

"This is going to be so fun." She exclaims clapping her hands.

"Who are we meeting here?"

"Just a couple of Rachel's friends."

I nod my head and enter the place.

We both chip in for our shoes and a game before meeting up with Rachel.

We exchange greetings and hugs wait for everyone to show up. After everyone strolls in we start the game. I win first round by after that I zone myself out.

The game goes by slowly as hours pass by and the longer time I'm here, the bigger my headache gets.

Minutes later a bunch of guys roll in and I have to contain myself from hollering at them. This is a place not a barn.

My eyes scan over a familiar face and my eyes go wide.

What is Jack doing here? I really don't want him seeing me.

"Hey I'm going to go. I'm kind of tired plus I have tons of homework but we'll catch up later. I had fun." I quickly hug Emily but it was too late Jack already saw me.