twenty

I hate driving in the rain. I was always so terrible making me self cautious. But at the moment I couldn't think as tears stream down my face.

I want to be with Jack.

I really really wanted to be with Jack.

But he's with Madison.

And I know he cares for her.

He might say now he wants me but I know in the end he's only going to go back to Madison. She was right. I was nothing.

They had a connection and I can't ruin that. Madison may be a bitch but I'll be even worse stealing a good relationship away from her.

I stop at the red light and continue to brainstorm over this whole situation.

The light turns green and I don't even pay attention before I move up, a car hitting my from my side. I hit the brakes and the air bags pop up.

"Shit."

I get out my car and hurry to other car making sure no one was hurt.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Did you not see me?" The women ask frustrated.

"No, I didn't."

"Well your lucky that this couldn't have been worse." She scolds.

We sit there waiting for the police to arrive for the rest to be taken care of as she calls to what I think is her husband.

Finally the police arrive and they take me to the hospital to get check out.

My heart races. I've never been in a car accident. I mean I have with my mom but never me behind the wheels.

After getting examine uncomfortably, I wait patiently for the doctor to speak.

"Looks like everything this is fine. Your left side is a little bruise but it should be better within the two weeks."

"Okay."

"We just need a signature to let you go and you'll be in your way."

"My parents are out of town." I answer nervously. I didn't want to have to wait here.

"Well is there anyone else closer that could possibly sign the papers."

"Yes." I immediately chip and pull out my phone.

"Hello."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know who to call and I just wanted some company. I was in a small car accident. I'm okay, I'm just a little jumpy. I need someone to confirm some things with the doctor and my parents are out of town. Could you come?"

"Are you sure you want me?" What kind of a question was that?

"Yes, of course Johnson. Who else would I want?"

"Okay." He hangs up and I mentally try to rest my head. I have a huge headache and my side kind of hurts.

Minutes past by and I hear footsteps stop in front of me. I look up, rubbing my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I sit up surprised at Jacks appearance.

"Johnson called me. Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm just ready to leave." I say getting up from the table.

"Where's the doctor?"

"He's in the other room." I point.

Jack opens the door without knocking and closes it behind him. A few minutes later he comes out and is ready to go.

I grab my keys but Jack takes it away from.

"You've could've gotten into a much worse car accident! Are you crazy?"

"Jack people drive all the time in the rain. You act like it's such a big deal when it shouldn't be." I huff.

"Let's go. I'm driving you home."

"No your not Jack."

"Yes I am. Get into my car or I will make you."

"That's forcing, making you come in contact with me in a forceful way therefor assaulting me."

"Five."

"Jack."

"Four."

I huff and move towards his car getting in.

"You don't have to treat me like a baby. I'm not. I can do things on my own and I have enough intelligence to know what I am doing. Honestly it's just instilling to my intelligence."

He doesn't say anything but continue to watch the rode as he drives on by.

"Are you mad at me?" I break the silence.

He doesn't say anything again and neither does his face expression.

"Jack. Answer me. I'm talking to you."

He again doesn't say anything and I give up folding my arms and looking out the window.

Finally my house pulls into view and I unbuckle my seatbelt. Jack is already at the house fumbling to open the door with my keys.

I step closer to help only to get caught by my wrist. The door opens and Jack grabs my waist, pushing me against the wall kissing me hard.

(a/n: sorry this was shitty. i honestly really like how Jack character is in this book. Like he's such a turn on. curious: what's yr favorite book that i wrote if u read more of my work lololol.)

sc: beautiful_bry

sc: beautiful_bry

- bri