ninteen

He pushes past the crowd but I hurry for the exit. This can't be happening.

I fumble with my keys, dropping them on the floor multiple times.

Jack catches up to me and I freeze as I feel him hand on my shoulder. He turns me around to look at him but I don't. Instead I look at the ground.

"Didn't you hear me?" His voice echoes of me.

"Yes. I heard you." I say softly.

His eyebrows furrow. "I don't understand then. Why are you running away?"

I shake my head and open my car door only for it to be shut but Jack.

"What is it?" He rests his hands on my face but I continue to look down.

I shake my head again and push him off me. "Let me go."

I open up my door but Jack closes it again, aggravating me.

"Jack just let me go", I yell throwing up my hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You tell me you like me and walk away from me. Then finally I tell you I like you and your walking away from me."

"I don't like you. I lied."

"You lied?"

I shake my head unable to speak knowing my voice would break out.

His hand presses against my waist as he squeezes lightly. His lips connect to mine, feeling the warmth of his touch.

I've missed this and I've wanted it for so long but I can't take it. Not when he has a girlfriend that I know he cares for. I push him off of me wiping my mouth.

"Goodbye Jack."

I open up my car door and this time, he lets me go.

(a/n: i hate boys and they're stupid dicks)

sc: beautiful_bry

- bri