six

"Honestly it's not that hard." Jack huffs aggravated as he hovers over me.

We had been sitting here by my desk for an hour now and my brain was completely fried so for me, that problem was impossible.

But of course it was easy for Jack. He not only understood it but he wasn't the one completing the 50 problem packet right now.

"It's easy for you to say because you understand this junk. I don't. Therefor our levels of easy, in this case, are different."

"Our levels are always different."

"What do you mean by that?" I say placing my hands on my hips. I get up and walk to my bed taking a seat while Jack says still seated in the chair by my desk.

"Just what I said", he says dismissing me and looking for another problem for me to rack my brain around.

"If you think that you are better than me just because you can solve a problem that I can't, then who's really the better one."

"I don't think, I know and I know I'm smarter than you."

"Honestly your cockiness never seizes to fail me", I laugh bitterly. "You aren smarter than me. I'm smarter than you."

"Says the one who needs a tutor to help her in math."

"That doesn't determine whether or not if I am smart. At least I have common sense unlike you", I roll my eyes.

"I have common sense."

"Really? Cause you don't show it", I snap.

"At least I'm smart enough to know when someone's playing me."

"What's that suppose to me?"

"Nothing. Never mind, let's just get back to this work. You had a break now it's time to regain focus."

"No no, you can't just go all wussy on me now. Speak your mind."

"It's not important."

"You're scared to say", I say amused.

"What? No I'm not."

"Yes you are. If you weren't you would say it."

"I'm not saying it for the sole purpose of not only do we need to get back to work but I have enough common sense to know that it will only start a fight, something I'm trying to avoid."

"You were perfectly fine with starting one earlier", I cross my arms.

"I'm not saying it, let's just get back to work."

"Wuss."

"Gabrielle", he warns.

"Wuss, wuss, wuss, wuss", I jump around the bed.

"Ashton", he yells aggravated. "I was talking about Ashton."

I stop jumping and fall on my knees.

"What is your deal with him? You seem like you do not like him."

"It's cause I don't", he shrugs. "I just don't think he's good news."

"And you are? You're in no place to speak", I say getting up from my bed and walking over to him.

I cross my arms and huff. He didn't know Ashton as well as I did. He was honestly sweet and more of a gentlemen then Jack ever could be.

"I'm way better than him", he shakes his head.

"No you're not. He's nice and sweet. You're bitter and cold."

"And you're a stupid bitch", he fired back.

"You're such a dick. You don't have me fooled for a second. I know your intentions."

"Intentions? God your so childish", he says laughing harshly.

My cheeks warm up. I hate the fact he and me feel so small against him. He made me feel stupid every time we spoke to each other. I hate it. I hated him.

"Shut up..Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! Shut up!"

"Make me. What are you going to do?"

Without and hesitation, I push him. I push him hard. But he grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall.

"You're such an asshole. What are you gonna do, hit me?"

I can see the hurt that fills his eyes after my comment but it quickly fades away and is replace with something else I cannot out my finger on.

His face gets intently close to mine and my breathing is out I control. I can feel my heart about to burst out of my chest or how fast it is beating.

He leans to the point where I think he's going to kiss me but he doesn't. Instead, he stops by ear and whispers.

"You're such a cold hearted bitch."

He releases my arms and walks away grabbing his bag and his things not even wasting time to put them away. He makes his way over to my door, his back facing me.

"Session over."

-

(a/n: Well that was intense. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And if you want, check out my other books that I wrote for you guys. It's cool either way I'm just so grateful for you guys reading my book and being here for me. I appreciate all the support and the nice comments that you guys leave for me. If you guys need anything just let me know, and I will be there for YOU!!!! Well that's really all I have to say so have a wonderful day or night wherever you are and please stay safe. I love you guys so much and thank you. Much love, xxx)

- bri