Epilogue

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi guys! This is it! The last chapter! The one you have been waiting for. Sana worth the wait hahahaha! After 1 year? Natapos ko ang aking first ever fanfiction na pinublish ko rito sa wattpad! Sobrang laki ng pasasalamat ko sa inyo. Dahil tinangkilik niyo talaga 'to. At syempre, KaiStal Fanfic eh. Hahahaha! Pero kahit na. Maraming-maraming salamat. You guys are the best.

So here it is. Have fun reading. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment down below. Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone!

***************************************

"Dear Allysa,

Hi baby, my number 0 fan, my girl. I am really sorry for what I have done. I am the most stupid man on earth for hurting the girl I really love. I'm the reason why you're crying. And I deeply regret everything. But you must know that you will always be in my heart. I will never look on other girls because I already found the one. That's you, baby. And so, I am giving you my lucky ring. Because that time before my car almost hit you, my grandfather gave that to me. He said that it was his lucky charm and now, I'm the one who needs it. And there, I met you. So I'm hoping for the same thing to happen with you. I hope that someday, this ring will lead us back together again. And when that moment comes, I want to see this ring with you for me to know if you're still mine. Because baby, I'll be forever yours. I love you.

-Kim Jong In"

I read the letter once more. Six years have already past but my heart still beats faster everytime I look at this and then suddenly, I remember all of the good memories with him.

I looked at the ring on my neck. I used it as a pendant. Hindi kasi kasya sa kamay ko. Kaya, binilhan ko nalang ng kwintas.

Noong una, hindi ko alam kung paano magrereact. I was really hurt. I got mad at my mom. The fact that she's one of the reason why he did that. Alam kong hindi lang naman ako ang nasaktan sa ginawa niya, pati rin siya. It's really hard without him.

Pero naiintindihan ko naman kung bakit nagawa ni mama 'yon. She loves me so she wants me to have a better future. But I think it would be the best if he's a part of it.

"Welcome to the Philippines! We have just arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Please secure all your baggage and don't leave your things unattended. Mabuhay!" Sabi ng isang flight attendant.

Napatingin ako sa bintana ng eroplano. Oh my gosh! This is it. I'm back!

I put the letter inside my hand bag and got off the plane.

After six years, nakabalik na rin ako. Sa wakas. I'm really excited yet nervous at the same time. Alam kong sa ilang taon akong nawala, marami nang nagbago. Pero sana, hindi siya kasama roon.

Kung hindi pa dahil sa isang project na ibinigay sakin ng company ko sa Seattle hindi pa ako makakabalik ng Pilipinas.

After I graduated from college with a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, I started working in a development and construction firm sa South Korea. But then, my boss loved my works so he decided to send me to Seattle, Washington wherein our main firm is located.

I volunteered when I heard one of the projects is going to be here in the Philippines. Malapit ata sa SM Mall of Asia yung site. Idedevelop iyon at gagawing isang landmark. Pumayag naman sila agad dahil syempre, isa akong Filipina so I know this country better.

Moreover, dual citizen na ako. I'm a South Korean Citizen as well as a Filipino Citizen. My father immediately registered us to their family's name when we got there. Welcome na welcome kami roon. My halmeoni (Grandmother) really loves me. I'm yeppuda (pretty) raw eh.