Chapter Thirty Four - Axel

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Nick, the youngest member of my pack, asked. He had bright red hair, but he was pretty tall and built. His face was littered with freckles and his brown eyes stuck out against his pale skin.

I shook my head without looking at him. "No I don't think so, thanks though." I said as I continued to pack for the Alpha trip. I needed to pack enough stuff so that I would be prepared to stay for multiple months, but not so much stuff that I wouldn't be able to hike long distances with it.

Nick nodded, but didn't make any attempt to move. He shifted awkwardly from foot to foot and looked around at everything except for me.

I sighed and turned to face him. He stiffened and met my eyes right when I turned. "Is there something I can help you with?" I asked, looking him up and down as he played with the string of his jacket nervously.

He bit his lip and his eyes looked around nervously. "Ivy......Ivy asked me to tell you that she was looking for you." He shuddered.

I nodded and smiled at him. "Thanks Nick." A smile spread across his face as he nodded frantically. He turned and ran out of the room. He nearly slipped in his socks when he turned the corner to go down the stairs. I smiled and continued packing.

I didn't know why he was so nervous around me. It was almost like he thought I'm was going to hit him. Emile played a huge part in him feeling that way though because he always used to rough house with him but he is just too small to do that with. His parents were killed when he was little and he never really talks to anyone anymore. I'm lucky if I could get three words out of him during the day.

"I wonder what Ivy wants?" I wondered out loud.

"Well, why didn't you come see?" Ivy asked from my doorway. I glance back at her. She was leaning against my door frame in a hot black dress that only barely covered her butt. Her black hair flowed over her shoulders and blew lightly in the breeze from the fan. She had a look on her face that said that she wanted a special greeting, but I just turned back to my packing.

"Using Nick as your little bitch now?" I asked, going back to packing my bag.

"Oh please. Don't become all angry Alpha on me now. I'm an Alpha and I'm still fun." She said in a low voice and I could practically see the sexy smile on her face as she looked at me from under her eyelashes but I refused to look at her.

"You need to leave him alone. He's only fifteen." I stated simply and hesitated at the end when I got a whiff of her perfume. I took a deep breath to resist the urge to go over to her.

"Don't be like that." She whispered as her heels clicked loudly on the hardwood floor. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. I unwrapped her arms from my waist and turned around. I held her hands together so she couldn't try anything. She smiled seductively at me and I had to take another deep breath to resist her.

"Leave him alone." I commanded and dropped her hands. A surprised expression spread across her face.

I went over to my dresser and searched for another shirt. I heard Ivy chuckle lightly as she pushed my arms away so that she was right in front of me again. She pushed the drawer closed with her butt and ran her hands lightly down my chest.

I looked into her eyes and I could see that she expected me to kiss her. Damn, did I want to kiss her. Her black eyes shown up at me as her fingers played with my belt. I put my arms up and on either side of her head. She was much shorter then I was, so I towered over her. I started to lean down to kiss her, but caught myself. I slammed my hand on the dresser so hard that she jumped up, startled.