Chapter Twelve - Aubrey

Shay and Chelsea just looked at each other for a moment. Chelsea was wearing a clubbing dress that was way too short and I wondered if she was in that room with us. She had medium length, black hair that looked amazing. She was really pretty until you looked into her eyes; it was like you could see every single bad thing she has ever done by just looking in her eyes. It was really frightening. I noticed a young girl standing behind Chelsea, shyly. She was really cute. She had blonde curly hair that went a little bit past her shoulders. Her eyes seemed to be changing from mocha to the same slate black that all wolves seemed to have. She stepped out from behind Chelsea enough for me to see that she was holding someone.

"Bittzy," a huge smile spread across Shay's face and the little girl smiled back.

I jumped up and started to run for Copper. He looked like he was dead in the girl's arms. Shay grabbed my arm, but I shook it off. I ran over to where they were all standing in the doorway.

I got within arms' reach of Copper and the girl when a deep spine tingling growl escaped from Chelsea. I froze and looked up at her. She sniffed in and crinkled her nose. She grabbed my arm and pushed me away from them and I stumbled to the ground before Shay could get to me.

"Hmmmm? Shay, now that's even low for you. Brining yet another Wilcze Panna into this world? What is Emile going to do with you?" Chelsea shook her head and I just stared at her.

"What did you do to Copper? You know that he is with us. He has our scent all over him and I know that you can't ignore our scent," Shay demanded but the last part implied a complicated past between them.

Chelsea smiled and put her hands on her hips covering Copper from my view again. She laughed a laugh that said that she was in power and I already didn't like her. "You really haven't changed have you, Shay? You always feel the need to be in charge and you can see where that has gotten you." She shot a glance at Axel lying still on the bed. "You're nothing like your brother in personality. He is so much kinder and less demanding." She fanned herself like she was going to faint. I rolled my eyes and she glared at me for a moment.

"What have you done to my little brother!" I shouted at her, but her smile just widened.

"He's your brother?" A small but surprised voice came from behind Chelsea.

Chelsea whirled around and snatched Copper from the girl's arms. Chelsea shoved her out of the door and tried to slam it shut. She stumbled and fell over. Right before the door slammed shut, she stuck her little foot into it. Chelsea whirled around again to be met with a glare that should have burst her into flames.

"I promised him that I would stay with him." She stated and pushed her way through the door and in front of me. She held out her hand and I took it. Even though she was small she yanked me up with a good amount of force. I nodded at her and she turned to Chelsea. The girl held out her arms and Chelsea dropped Copper in them with so much force that I didn't think she was going to be able to catch him. Somehow, she managed. She lightly laid Copper in front of Luna.

"Can you do anything?" The girl cocked her head to the side and I saw the resemblance. She had to be Luna's sister. Luna smiled and I saw the little tears in her eyes before they fell. She jumped into the girl's arms before starting to examine Copper's wounds.

From what I saw he only had a couple cuts and bruises on his legs and arms. I didn't understand how he had gotten them but I also didn't get why he was passed out.

"Why is he passed out if he only has a few cuts and bruises?" I asked, throwing an accusing glance at Chelsea.

Chelsea shrugged and stuck a cigar in her mouth.