Chapter Thirty Five - Ivy

I nibbled lightly on Samuel's ear. He moaned softly as I pressed my lips onto his neck. I was sitting with my legs parted on either side of him. Sam was Axel's best fighter in the pack and he was easy. I didn't have to do much to convince him to kiss me. We were in the front seat of his truck in front of the school.

My long black hair acted like a curtain, making sure that no one could look in at us. Sam ran his hands down my sides and they stopped on my butt, admiringly. My dress was halfway up so the bottom half of my pink underwear was showing and the top if the dress was slipping down more than it normally does, but I didn't really care. I just needed some way to get my confidence back after being totally embarrassed and shot down last night by Axel. What's a better way to build my confidence back up than getting another guy to admire me?

I ran my hand through his hair and pressed my body closer to him. He had his head shaved on both sides, but it was long on the top of his head. He kissed my collarbone affectionately and I looked over his shoulder to check my watch. Class starts in ten minutes, which means that Axel and the rest of the pack should be getting here in about three minutes when he would park his truck in the spot right next to Sam's truck. Plenty of time.

I kissed Sam's lips again, tenderly. My lips moved quickly over his and I heard him moan in pleasure. I smiled against his lips, but he managed to bite my lip once or twice. Sloppy. He kissed down on my collarbone again and I glanced past him to see Axel's truck stopped at the stop light in front of the school. They're early today.

Time to make myself look good for him. I tried to slide off of Sam's lap, but he had a firm grip around my waist. I sat startled for a moment that he would hold me like this.

Sam kissed directly under my chin and around my mouth forcing me to raise my head.

"Sam." I mumbled, trying to slide off his lap again. He didn't loosen his grip on me and I glanced nervously over his shoulder again to see Axel's truck gone. Shit! He can't see me kissing Sam!

"What? Class doesn't start for another five minutes." He whispered between kisses and I could feel his member jabbing me painfully.

I started to try to slide off of his lap again, but he managed to turn my head towards him. He kissed my lips again and the kiss took my attention away.

I was lost in the kiss for a moment before I heard a truck pull into the spot next to us. I yanked Sam's hands from around me and nearly fell into the passenger's seat. I fixed my dress as best as I could.

Sam looked at me questioningly, slightly offended.

"Axel is here! You have a girlfriend, Sam!" I exclaimed.

Sam chuckled. "Yeah well let me know if you get bored with Axel again. Good to know that I can pleasure you where he can't." Sam smirked, leaning back in his chair with a satisfied look on his face.

I blushed as I fixed my hair in the mirror. It was really messy, so I just ran my hands through it to make it look windblown. I turned and looked at Sam. I shot him a dazzling smile and he smirked at me. I opened the door and stepped out. I fixed my dress the rest of the way and walked around the car to meet Axel.

Sam hopped out of the car and ran his hand through his hair. Sam's nice collared shirt was all wrinkly and he had to fix his belt on his jeans.

"Hey Ivy." Axel smiled, looking me up and down.

Axel draped his arm over my shoulder. I smiled up at him and caught a glance of Sam greeting his girlfriend very affectionately. I smirked at him as I wrapped my arms around Axel's waist.