Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Today was the first day of camping and we were only staying until Monday so I had to do some of the revenge today.

I remember what Leslie had told me. Stay close to Alex.

We were hiking up to our campsite right now. I was so eager to get going with it I starting bouncing a little.

“Why have you been so happy lately?” Austin laughed.

“I don’t know,” I said and smirked at Sarah. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

We finally reached our campsite and it was a huge circle of grass and then it was surrounded by trees, and on the right was a lake.

“Ok, we have three tents, so me, Austin, and Rob in one, Zach and Alex in one, and then Sarah and Olivia,” Tyler announced.

‘’I have to be with her?!” Sarah yelled.

“She’ll kill me overnight!” I protested.

“Sarah wouldn’t kill someone,” Alex laughed.

“Oh yeah what was I thinking? Sarah would NEVER kill anyone isn’t that right Sarah?” I asked and glared at Sarah.

“Of course I would never kill anyone,” she smiled at me.

“Oh then I’ll be happy to share a tent with you,” I said sarcastically, but I didn’t think the boys knew it was sarcasm.

“Great, glad you guys like each other now,” Alex smiled. I shook my head in disgust.

“Here’s your tent,” Austin said and tossed us a big fabric thing.

“What do I do with it?” Sarah asked.

“I’ll just do it,” Tyler said and started setting up our tent.

“Guys, what do you think we should do today?” Alex asked.

“I don’t know, want to go canoeing?” Rob suggested.

We all nodded.

“Ok only 2 or 3 in each boat so pick out a partner,” Austin explained. I took this as my chance to hang out with Alex. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm.

“Wanna be partners?” I asked him. He hesitated and looked over my shoulder at Sarah. I can’t say that didn’t hurt… but she had already picked Zach.

“Sure,” he said and smiled at me. I mentally jumped up and down with excitement. Sarah was with Zach and I was with Alex. This couldn’t work out better.

I remembered a few years ago I would kill Sarah if even went near Zach.