Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Austin’s POV

I just sat there for a moment taking in what he said.

“You have two weeks to tell me your answer.” Then he hung up.

“Austin did you get it?” Olivia squealed and sat next to me.

“Yeah I got it!” I said feigning excitement. She hugged me.

“I knew you would Austin! This is amazing!” she yelled.

“I’ll go tell the crew,” she said and ran upstairs again. I bit my lip and put my head in my hands. What was I going to do?

I have two weeks to tell her though.

I walked into the kitchen where Mom was cleaning the dishes.

“How’d it go sweetie?” she asked and walked over to me. I sat down in at the table and she sat down next to me.

“Um mom, I-I got it,” I started.

“Then why do you sound so sad?” she asked. I sighed.

“Well they said that I have to move to Miama… and we can’t take Olivia,” I explained. Her face fell.

“What? Why not?” she yelled. I shrugged and looked down miserably.

“They’re giving me two weeks to decide,” I said.

“Why don’t you just talk things out with Olivia? Austin you’re going to get other record deals, so why take this one if it separates you from your best friends?”

She has a point.

“But mom what happens if I take the record deal? What happens to Olivia?” I asked. She pursed her lips together and shook her head.

“I don’t know Austin, she goes back to Nashville and lives with one of her friends I guess.” I nodded.

“I’ll meet up with the crew and tell them.” She nodded and smiled at me.

“You’re going to do the right thing Austin, I know you will,” she kissed my head and went back to washing the dishes.

I took out my phone and texted the crew.

Mw: Rob we need to have a crew meeting at your house!

Rob: Ok! I’ll tell the crew.

Me: Don’t tell Olivia!

Rob: Why not?

Me: I’ll explain everything at your house, just text the crew I’ll be there in a second!

I put my phone away and walked into the living room and outside.

“Where are you going Austin?” Olivia asked.

“Um I’m going to Rob’s house but you wouldn’t want to come we’re doing boy things,” I explained. She nodded and walked into the living room.

I left the house and sprinted towards Rob’s house.

Olivia’ POV

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I had a feeling Austin was hiding something from me. I mean I thought he would be really excited about the record deal but he looks worried and upset instead.

I wonder what’s mothering him. I shrugged and turned on the TV.

Alex’s POV

Rob: CREW MEETING AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

I looked at the text in confusion. We haven’t had a crew meeting in months and it’s always something really bad and important. I threw on my shoes and walked raced downstairs.

“Where are you going?” Andrew asked. Brooks was here too.

“Hey Alex,” Brook said and waved at me.

“Hey Brooks, no time to talk, crew meeting,” I explained and ran out of the house. We all lived near Rob’s house so we always met up at his house.

I reached his house and didn’t bother knocking. I opened the door and ran into his room where everyone was sitting.

“Great he’s here now can you tell us why you called a meeting?” Tyler asked Austin.

“Well I got a record deal!” Austin said and smiled at us, but it was a fake smile.

“What happened Austin?” I asked. He bit his lip and gave me a sympathetic look.

“Alex… you might not like it,” Austin mumbled and looked at the ground.

“Well what is it?!” I yelled and walked over to him.

“It’s about Olivia…,” he started. My eyes widened.

“What about Olivia?! Did something happen to her?! Austin what happened?!” I yelled.

“Okay guys, so as you know I got the record deal, but there are some conditions. Um first I have to move to Miama.”

Our mouths dropped open.

“Y-you’re moving?” I asked. I couldn’t look at Austin. He was my best friend. He can’t just leave me like this!

“I don’t know. But there is one more condition and that’s where Olivia comes in…

She can’t come with me, and she’ll have to move back to Nashville.”

I stared at him in shock.

“You’re going to leave us and make her go back to that place just so for some stupid record deal!” I shouted.

“Alex-,” Zach started but Austin cut him off.

“Alex you don’t get it. I don’t want to but it’s my dream!” he shouted at me.

“So you’d give up your best friends and your COUSIN JUST SO YOU CAN GO LIVE A STUPID DREAM LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT US?!” I screamed.

“Alex I’m not going to forget about you. I’m not sure I’m even going to take the offer,” he yelled back. He looked really angry.

“You better not!” I screamed and walked closer to him. I’m pretty sure my face was red with anger.

“You know what?! I thought you guys would be supportive LIKE FRIENDS ARE! BUT I GUESS YOU GUYS AREN’T MY FRIENDS! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I’M GOING TO ACCEPT THE OFFER!” he yelled and then pushed past me and ran out of the house.

My face fell.

What did I just do?

Ok so I think there is going to be maybe 2-4 more chapters left and then the sequel will come out(:

Vote

Comment

Fan

@ShootUsDown74

(Austin on the side(:)