Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Guys I am deciding to switch povs in this one, like maybe do alex’s or austin’s pov bc like idk I feel like it.

Ok next chapter… (im not gonna do reads)

20v

15c

Pretty please go read my AM fanfic :DDDD it’s out now, it’s called When You’re Strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, Austin and I walked to the bus stop. They were all there smiling at me and waving. Then I saw Sarah. She was in the way back, not talking to anyone. She looked furious. I felt bad that I didn’t feel bad for her. She deserved this. She deserved all of this.

I took a deep breath and walked over to them.

“Hey Olivia,” Alex said and walked over to me. I smiled at him and then he reached for my hand. I heard Sarah gasp and look over at us.

I glanced at her and then at the ground. Her face was red. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

“Are you okay?” Alex asked but then he saw that I was smiling and then he smiled.

The bus pulled up in front of us and we all walked in. I walked past Georgia and Leslie who were glaring at me. Eddie smiled at me. I gave him a sad look and went to go sit with Alex.

“Don’t ever trust her,” Leslie whispered to Eddie. I don’t think I was meant to hear that. I turned around and frowned at them then sat in a seat with Alex in the back.

“Do you miss them? Your friends?” he asked noticing me looking at them.

“I don’t know… I guess maybe a little,” I mumbled and looked down, and then I glanced back up at them. Eddie was looking at me like I was a terrorist. What did they tell him? What did I do? I mean ok I lied a little bit and I ruined our plan but best friends don’t stay mad at each other do they?

I guess they just aren’t my best friends…

I sighed and started playing with my bracelet I put on. I need something on my wrist. It just felt empty without my watch, and I couldn’t put another watch there because then I would feel like I was replacing Landon.

It had a silver chain and a few charms on it. One was of a heart, which symbolized Alex, one was the shape of Tennessee, one was the shape of Texas, and one was little picture of Justin Bieber.

“Are they mad at you?”

“From the looks of it, I guess. They just all hated her and…,” I trailed off because I didn’t know what else there was to it.

“Why do you hate her so much?” he whispered in my ear. Oh so I see what this was about. He was trying to get it out of me, but I wasn’t going to be that easily tricked.

“Because,” I whispered back and smiled at him. He laughed and looked away.

“You could’ve just told me and then I would’ve just broken up with her earlier.

“Don’t you think I wanted to do that?” I muttered under my breath hoping he wouldn’t hear but I had no such luck. He looked up at me.

“What?” he asked and stared at me. I put my head in my right hand and sighed.

“Nothing,” I mumbled but he wasn’t convinced.

“It’s obviously something,” he answered with anger. The bus parked in front of the school.