Difficulties

(Edited)
\/

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

I woke up to Bryan yelling at me. "JOHNNIE!!! GET YOUR WORTHLESS A** OUT OF BED!!!! YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!"

"Ok. Ok. I'm getting up." I said, hoping Bryan would leave my room for me to get ready. Instead, he walked up to me and backhanded me across the face. "What was that for?!!" I said holding my cheek.

"That was for two reasons. 1. Because you are stupid, and nobody will ever love you. 2. Because it's fun." He said, those last two words dripping with hate. With that, Bryan left the house, off to do only the world knows what.

I got my  Sleeping with Sirens 'Kick Me' shirt, some black skinnies, and some boxers, and went to take a shower.

I started the water and looked at myself  in the mirror.

*Trigger Warning*

You're worthless. Said a voice in my head.

No one could love an underweight, stupid gay boy.

A tear silently slid down my cheek as I looked over at my razor. I grabbed the blade and dragged it across my wrist multiple times. I watched the blood drip down my arm, into the sink. I turned on the water so it wouldn't stain.

After about 10-15 minutes, the cuts stopped bleeding, and I finally got in the shower.

*Trigger Warning Over*

When I was out of the shower and dressed, I styled my hair until it was just right, put on my black Vans, grabbed my backpack and a Peace Tea, and started walking to school.

A/N
I know this chapter was sort of brutal, but it needs to be for how I want the story to play out. I know Bryan isn't really mean, I just made him that way for the story. I love Bryan, and trust me, I hate writing him like this. Anyway, I'm Raylee, and I hope you like my story!
-Raylee