10 Facts About Meh

I was tagged to do the 10 facts about me challenge, and I thought, why not.

1. My favorite band is Black Veil Brides, but Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil and Bring Me The Horizon are all tied in second.

2. I have a bookshelf full of books cause I love to read. (Some might say I'm obsessed)

3. My favorite song right now is Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

4. My favorite book right now is either Ruby Red by Kirsten Gier or I'll Give You The Sub by Jandy Nelson. I recommend both books to anyone who likes to read.

5. I currently have an obsession with orange juice. I got a pack of 24 little OJ bottles for my birthday (6 days ago) and it's over half way gone already.

6. My real life best friend is very dark, creepy, demented, and weird. She's hilarious too.

7. My internet best friend is amazing, funny, pretty, and she's awesome at listening to rants. 😂

8. I am a dancer. I've been dancing since I was three. Right now, I have two dance classes a week. I have pointe, tap, and jazz in Tuesdays, and I have ballet on Thursdays.

9. I am very creative. I love to listen to music, draw pictures (mainly sketching), I love to dance, I love to sing (I'm a soprano, so I sing high), I love to write poems, I write songs (rarely), I'm writing a book Trilogy right now and a stand alone book, and I write fanfic (obviously).

10. Last but not least, I only have a total of 4 posters in my room, one of which isn't on my wall yet. I have a Black Veil Brides poster, a Bring Me The Horizon poster, a Nightmare Before Christmas poster, and a Harley Quinn poster that isn't up yet.

I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little bit more about me!! I'll try to update as soon as possible, but I'm really busy right now. I love you all.

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself.💫
-Raylee