Dreaming

-----Johnnie's POV-----

"Kyle, I..." I said, thinking. "No." I said, waiting for his reaction.

His face fell immediately. "W-why?" He asked, looking like he was trying not to cry.

"I just don't feel like going out today. I know that earlier I said we should go do something, but now all I wanna do is be lazy. How about tomorrow?" I said, quickly, not wanting Kyle to become too upset. "I really would love to, I'm just not in the mood to go out right now, babe. I'm sorry." I said, feeling bad.

"Oh. I thought it was because you..." He said. "Nevermind." Kyle leaned down and kissed my lips. "I love you, Johnnie Alan Guilbert. More than you could ever know." He said, kissing me again.

"I love you, too, Kyle David Hall. You are my everything. Thank you so much for bumping into me on the first day of school." I said, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"You're welcome, baby." He replied, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. The position we were in was so comfortable, I eventually fell asleep in the arms of the love of my life.

-----Kyle's POV-----

Johnnie eventually drifted off to sleep. He was so adorable while he was sleeping. His mouth slightly open, his head against my chest, his arms wrapped around me.

Johnnie Guilbert, I love you so much. Was the last thing I thought before I feel asleep, too.

-----Johnnie's POV-----
~~~~~In Johnnie's Dream~~~~~

I was in a forest, and it was nighttime. Where am I? I thought. I started walking around until I saw this.....I don't know what it was. It looked like a person, but then it turned into something unidentifiable. It had no shape, no face, too many hands. What the he**?! It started walking towards me. Slowly, but creepily. It kind of looked like it was floating. "Who are you?" I asked, backing away. It didn't answer. "What do you want?" I asked. It started moving a little faster. It made this....inhuman noise. Sort of like a growl, but also like a...scream. Suddenly, it was right in front of me. I screamed, and tried to run away. My foot got caught on something, and I fell. It rushed over to me, and got on top of me.

Then, I was in my bedroom. I was on my back, laying on my bed. Kyle was straddling me, and we were both in our boxers. Kyle was kissing down my chest. "Kyle....what are you doing?" I asked. This felt very wrong for some reason.

"What do you mean?" He asked, innocently. His voice....wasn't his voice.

"Kyle, stop." I said, trying to push him off. He didn't listen. Instead, he kept kissing down my chest. "Stop." I said, starting to think one of my worst nightmares was coming true. Again, he didn't stop. He started palming me through my boxers. "STOP!!" I yelled.

Suddenly, I was in a hospital waiting room. What the fu** is going on?! I thought. I got up and started walking down a hall. Then, I saw this door. It was a very odd door. There was a bright light coming out from under it. The doorknob was covered in black paint. I slowly put my hand on the knob, and turned it.

I immediately saw a body covered in a white sheet, on a stretcher. I cautiously walked over to the body. After what seemed like thousands of years, I reached the stretcher. I slowly grabbed the white sheet and pulled it half way down the persons chest. "NO!!" I screamed. The body was Kyle. He was so pale, and he had vertical red marks on his arms. "WHAT THE FU** IS GOING ON??? THIS CANT BE REAL!!" I screamed. I kept screaming as I sunk to my knees. I took Kyle's hand in mine, and it felt like ice. You'd think I'd be crying, but I wasn't. The tears just wouldn't come.

~~~~~In Real Life~~~~~
-----Still Johnnie's POV-----

I bolted upright. "KYLE!!" I screamed. I slowly took in my surroundings. I was on the couch. I couldn't see Kyle anywhere. "KYLE!!" I yelled again.

He came running out of the bathroom. "Oh my god. Johnnie, babe, what's wrong?!" He asked, frantically running over to me. He tried to wrap his arms around me, but I pushed him away. "Johnnie. What's wrong?" He asked, becoming more worried.

"I-i just c-can't. I'll b-be back l-later." I said, getting up, grabbing my keys, and running out the door.

"JOHNNIE!" Kyle yelled.

A/N
I think this is my favorite chapter I've written so far. I thought something interesting needed to happen. But, this is just the beginning. 😈 *cue evil laughter* Hahhahaha. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! I'll try to update as much as I can, but I've had days off school because of a big snow storm, and school starts again tomorrow. I hope you guys are liking the story so far!! I have a lot more in store for you.

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself. 💫
-Raylee