Moving Out

A/N
I recommend listening to 'Away With Me' for this chapter. I was listening to music while writing this and that song came on and inspired me. So, yeah. I'll put the song up there for you guys! Enjoy!

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

When I woke up, I checked my phone, and it was 3:04 in the afternoon. "Johnnie, baby. You need to wake up. We gotta go get some food. There's nothing to eat here." I said, lightly shaking Johnnie.

"Ok. Hold on a minute." He said, groaning. He turned around to face me and opened his eyes. "I'm glad I get to wake up to your beautiful face. I love you so much, Kyle." Said Johnnie.

"I love you too, babe." I said, leaning in to kiss him. I kissed him passionately. I felt him slide his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted, and let his tongue explore my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss to see Johnnie tearing up. "Johnnie. What wrong? Was it something I did?" I asked, becoming worried.

"No. You didn't do anything." He said, a tear falling down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and kissed his cheek. "It's just, I.....I don't wanna go back home to Bryan." He said, breaking down.

I pulled him into a hug and he laid his head on my chest, and cried. "Shhhh. It's okay, baby. Why don't you wanna go back? I thought Bryan was your best friend?" I asked, curious and worried.

"No. He used to be, but he's not anymore. When Jordan broke up with him last year, he started drinking. And whenever he's drunk, he....he...abuses me." Johnnie said, crying even harder if that's possible.

"Oh my god, Johnnie. I had no idea. If it makes you feel safer, I'll come with you so you can get your stuff and you can stay here with me. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind." I said, trying to comfort him.

"Really?" He said, pulling away to look up at me. His eyes were all red and puffy from crying.

"Yes. Anything for you. I'd do anything for you, no matter what it was. I'd die for you. I love you with all my heart and that will never change." I said, looking back at him.

"Thank you, Kyle. I love you so much." He said. "I don't deserve you. I don't deserve the love you give me. I don't deserve anything. Yet, you give me love and you care for me anyway." Said Johnnie, laying his head back on my chest.

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

"Hey." Kyle said. "Look at me." I looked up at him. "You deserve everything. You deserve me, you deserve my love, you deserve love from everyone. You deserve love from Bryan, but he decided to go and be an a** and be horrible to you. You deserve everything Johnnie. I love you so, so much. I don't know what I'd do without you. You are my world. My life. My heart. Thank you for giving me love. Thank you, Johnnie."

"I love you, Kyle." I said, leaning in to kiss him.

We kissed for about 30 seconds, but finally pulled away to get our shoes on and go to mine and Bryan's apartment.

*Skip to Bryan and Johnnie's house*

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

I looked at Johnnie. "Are you ready?" I asked before we opened the door to their apartment.

He nodded and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. He opened the door, and Bryan immediately said, "WHERE WERE YOU???? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME YESTERDAY!!!!! WHAT THE HE**, FA*-" Bryan stopped as soon as he saw me. "Kyle. I didn't know you'd be coming."

I let go of Johnnie's hand and walked up to Bryan, telling Johnnie to stay put. "You fu**er." I said, venom dripping from the words as I spoke them. "You will not talk to my boyfriend like that ever again. You will not hit him ever again. You will not even look at him ever again. Do you understand me?" I asked, staring Bryan dead in the eyes.

He said, "No." And with that, he slapped me. "No. I don't understand you, little bi***." He said.

"Kyle!!" Johnnie said, running over and hitting Bryan in the stomach. "You a**hole!!" Johnnie screamed, slapping Bryan across the face. Bryan turned to Johnnie and slapped him so hard, it caused him to fall to the ground.

"That's it!" I punched Bryan repeatedly in the face until I had knocked him out. I walked over to Johnnie and helped him up. "Are you okay, babe?" I asked, looking him over.

"Yeah. Let's just get my stuff and leave." Said Johnnie, taking my hand.

"Ok." I said as we walked into his room. He grabbed a suitcase and put all of his clothes and shoes in it. He grabbed his laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, camera, and some pictures out of his nightstand drawer. "Is that it?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Let go before Bryan wakes up." He said, zipping up the suitcase and grabbing the handle. With his other hand, he grabbed my hand. And with that, we left.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I think it turned out pretty good. I started writing this chapter, thinking, "Hmm. Something exciting needs to happen." But I didn't know what. As I wrote the chapter, ideas just popped into my head. I think this is my longest chapter too. I'm not sure tho, so don't quote me on that. I hope you are enjoying my story so far!! Have a great day. Stay happy not crappy. I love you guys. <3
-Raylee