For Real

(Edited)
\/

A/N
I made that picture of Johnnie up top, in case you were wondering. Enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

Kyle and I were kissing passionately when I heard, "Johnnie, wake up. Wake up, dude."

Oh, God.  Why? Why did this have to be a dream? Why couldn't it be real for once?

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

"Johnnie, wake up." I said, shaking him lightly. "Wake up, dude." I laughed.

Johnnie rolled over, to face away from me. "Five more minutes." He mumbled.

Oh. My. God. He is so adorable. I can't even. (A/N I say that all the time)

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

I opened my eyes, and turned over on my back. Why did it have to be a dream? I thought. "What time is it?" I asked Kyle.

"Uh... It's 1:04." Kyle said.

"Okay. Thanks." I said. I got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it.

*Trigger Warning*

As soon as the door shut, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I'm an idiot for thinking he'd ever like me. Why? Why do I have to like Kyle of all people? There are plenty of others out there! Why, Godda****!!!

I started crying even harder, trying to stay quiet so Kyle wouldn't hear. I looked around for something sharp. I soon found a shaving razor, and broke the plastic off, the blades falling into the counter. I picked up the blade and looked at it. By this time, I was bawling. I dragged the blade over my arm many, many times, reopening old cuts, and creating new ones.

"Johnnie, are you okay? You sound like you're crying." Kyle said, concern lacing his voice. I didn't answer. "Johnnie, open the door." Still no answer. "JOHNNIE, OPEN THE FUC**** DOOR!!!"

I didn't realize it until the door was open, but Kyle had been ramming his shoulder into the door to open it. As soon as he saw me, he froze. It didn't take him long to recover himself, though. He ran over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some gauze. By this time, I had dropped the razor blade, and was sitting on the floor, holding my arm. "Johnnie, you idiot." Kyle said, tears falling down his cheeks. Why was he crying? Was he scared? Or was it something else?

"I'm sorry." I said. "I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry." I said, over and over again. Kyle grabbed my arm, gently, and stood me up. He turned on the sink, and rinsed my arm off. Then, he started wrapping it in layers and layers of gauze. "I'm so, so sorry Kyle." I repeated.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He said. There were still tears, forming rivers on his cheeks. "I should be sorry for not knowing." He finally finished wrapping my arm, and led me back to his room. We sat down on the bed, facing each other. "Please. Please promise me you won't ever do that again." I have this weird feeling in my stomach. "Please. Do it for me. Please, Joh-"

*Trigger Warning Over (ish)*

I cut him off. "Kyle. Do you cut?" It came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

He froze, staring at me. He looked down, pulled up his long sleeves, and started crying even harder than he already was. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." I looked at the cuts, picked up his arm, and kissed every one of them. Where I got the sudden boost of confidence, I have no idea. I pulled him into a hug, and he cried on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

After a while, we were both calmed down and Kyle asked, "How did you know?" He said, not looking at me.

"I just had this feeling." I said. "Kyle," I took a deep breath. "There's something I need to tell you." I said, closing my eyes.

"You can tell me anything." He said, pulling away from me, just enough to look down at me. "Go ahead." He urged.

"I... I l-like y-you." I said, and once again, I started bawling. "I'm sorry. I understand if you hate me and if you don't wanna talk to me anymore. Oh, God, I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have told you. I'm so sorry." I said, pulling away from him fully, crying into my hands.

Kyle took my hands away from my face with one hand, and took my chin in the other, forcing me to look at him. "You have nothing to be sorry for." He took a deep breath. "I-I like you, t-too." He stuttered, finally getting the last syllable out.

I gasped. "Y-you do?" I asked. And with that, he kissed me. He pulled away to say, "Yes. Johnnie Guilbert, I love you."

"I love you, too, Kyle Hall." I said. He kissed me again, and I finally knew:

This boy is going to be the death of me.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It took me a while to figure out how to word everything. I think this chapter turned out really good. I finally got to write a real life Kohnnie moment. Yay! I'm happy and I feel accomplished. That's the second time I have accomplished something today! I feel good. I hope you guys liked this chapter. If you ever have any ideas for the story, be sure to tell me.
-Raylee