Traumatized

~~~~~Bryan's POV~~~~~

As I walked to Kyle's house, I thought about my plan again. Step 1: Kill Kyle. Step 2: Convince Johnnie that Kyle was cheating on him behind his back. Step 3: Get Johnnie to go out with me. I finally got to Kyle's house. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Kyle opened the door, and as soon as he did, I punched him in the face.

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

I heard something that sounded a little like a human body hit the floor. "Kyle!" I yelled form the couch. No answer. "Kyle!" I yelled again, getting worried. Still no answer. I got up and walked over to the door. I saw Bryan straddling Kyle on the ground, punching him in the face. Repeatedly. "WHAT THE FU**??!!! BRYAN!!!! STOP!!!!" I practically screamed at him. I walked over to them and slapped Bryan. He looked up at me with disbelief in his eyes. He got up off of Kyle, leaving him unconscious on the floor. Bryan started walking towards me slowly. It was really creepy.

"What did you do that for, bi***?!" He asked, trying to sound calm. Every time he took a step towards me, I took a step back. Eventually he backed me into the wall. He walked up to me, our faces inches apart. By this point, I was crying. "Now. Would you like to do this the easy way? Or the hard way?" He asked me, leaning down to kiss my neck.

"What the fu**, Bryan?! I knew you were insane, but I didn't know you were this insane!" I said, terrified. I pushed him away from me, and made a run for the door. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me on the ground. Da** my hair. I thought. Bryan got on top of me, leaned down, and started slowly kissing my neck. I started crying harder. "Bryan. S-stop." I cried.

"This is what you get for being a bad, bad boy, Johnnie." He said. Bryan started taking my shirt off.

"Stop Bryan. Please!" I said. Bryan didn't stop. Instead he went a little faster. He took off his shirt and then started unbuttoning my pants. "HELP!!!!" I screamed. "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! HELP M-" Bryan put his hand over my mouth.

Just as Bryan was about to take off his own pants, someone walked up behind him and pulled him off of me. "WHAT THE FU** DID I SAY TO YOU LAST TIME??!!" Someone said, hate in the words he spoke. "YOU BA****D!!!" It was Kyle. He threw Bryan on the ground and started punching him in the face.

I looked around for my phone. I saw it laying on the ground a few feet away from me. I reached for it and grabbed it. I dialed 911. "Hello. 911 what's your emergency?" The lady on the phone asked.

"U-uh. Someone broke u to my boyfriends house...and h-he almost r-raped me." I said.

"Okay. What's your boyfriend's address, Sir?" The lady asked. I have her Kyle's address and she said the police were on their way. I hung up.

I looked over at Kyle. He was still punching Bryan. "K-Kyle." I said. He looked over at me.

"Yes, babe." He asked, walking over to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head, and broke down. Kyle wrapped his arms around me and comforted me.  "Shh. It's okay now, baby. It's okay."

Kyle stayed with me until the police arrived. He told them what happened and they arrested Bryan. After the police left, Kyle helped me get dressed, and we went to sleep.

A/N
Hey guys. I hoped you liked this chapter!! I would've made it longer, but I'm not in the mood to write right now. I want to write, but I'm just not feeling it right now. I'll try to update again today or tomorrow. But yeah. I would put music up there, but Wattpad is being really weird. It won't let me out videos up. But pictures are fine for some reason. Anyway, tell me what you thought about this chapter. Also, if you have any ideas on what you think is gonna happen next, tell me. I wanna know what you guys think.

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself.
-Raylee