Everything's okay now

-----The Next Morning-----

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

I woke up alone. Johnnie wasn't beside me. "Johnnie!" I yelled, getting up to look for him. "Johnnie!" I yelled again.

"In here." I heard him say from the bathroom. Oh God, what's he doing in the bathroom? I thought, worriedly. "I'm in here Kyle." Johnnie said again.

I walked in the bathroom to see Johnnie sitting on the floor, his knees pulled up to his chest. He was rocking back and forth. "What wrong, babe?" I asked, running over to Johnnie to comfort him. "What's wrong?"

"I had a nightmare." He whispered. "A-about b-b-b-" he looked like he was about to break.

"It's okay, Johnnie. You can tell me later." I said, hoping to make him feel a little better. "How about we go get some breakfast?" I said, leaning in to kiss him. I kissed him for about 5 seconds before he pushed me away. What?

"I-I can't, Kyle. I'm sorry." he said, beginning to cry. I felt hurt, but I pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay, baby. You'll get over this. You'll get through it. We will get through this. Together." I said, kissing him on the forehead, hesitantly.

-----After Breakfast-----

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

I feel horrible for pushing Kyle away earlier. I wanted to kiss him, but when he kissed me, I kept thinking it was Bryan. Right now, Kyle was in the bathroom, while I was sitting on his bed. I had been crying for the past 10 minutes. And all the while, Kyle was in the bathroom. I wonder what he's doing in there. I thought.

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

What have I done? I thought to myself. I looked down at the blood running down my wrist. Will Johnnie hate me? What if he breaks up with me? So many thoughts and questions running through my head. I quickly put the razor blade back in my phone case and cleaned off my wrist, bandaging it up. I put on my jacket before I walked out of the bathroom, and into my bedroom.

"Are you okay, babe?" Johnnie asked. He looked like he had been crying.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. Da** my stuttering. I thought. "Are you okay? You look like you've been crying." I said. He nodded his head.

"Kyle," Johnnie began. "Why are you wearing your jacket? You weren't wearing it when you walked into the bathroom. Are you cold?" Johnnie asked, sounding worried.

"I-I'm cold. Yeah. I'm cold." I said, trying to convince myself more than him.

"Kyle, babe, let me see your wrists." Johnnie said, getting up and walking over to me. "Take your jacket off." He said. I shook my head. "Kyle. Take it off."

Slowly, I took my jacket off, revealing my freshly cut wrists. Johnnie looked down at my wrists, and picked up my left wrist. He kissed my scars. Every one of them.

"Why?" He asked, looking up at me.

"I thought you hated me earlier when you pushed me away. Then I realized you were probably traumatized form what happens with Bryan yesterday and I felt like an idiot. I got mad at myself for thinking you'd hate me. But then I thought more. I thought 'What if he actually does hate me?' And I went to the bathroom. And you know. Then I realized what I had done and I thought you were gonna hate me even more. I thought you were gonna break up with me. So that's why I tried to hide it." I said. By this point, I was crying. I was ashamed. "I'm so sorry, Johnnie, but I couldn't handle it. My thoughts always win. They always beat me." I said.

"Kyle. Let's sit down." Johnnie said, pulling me over to my bed. "I could never hate you. And your right, I pushed you away because of what happened with B-Bryan. And then when you walked in and said I looked like I had been crying, you were right. I was crying. I was crying because I thought you hated me for pushing you away. I thought you'd break up with me. And I don't understand why you'd think I'd break up with you. I love you so much, Kyle. You have no idea. I can't even begin to express how much I love you. I'd do anything for you. But I would NEVER break up with you. EVER." Johnnie said.

"I love you, too, Johnnie." I said, smiling. "C- is it alright if I kiss you?" I asked him.

He nodded and I leaned in and kissed him. It took him a second to kiss back, but he did. Our passionate kiss turned into a full on make out session. Johnnie licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. And I gladly granted it to him. Our tongues fought for dominance and I won. My tongue explored his mouth. Finally, we pulled away, breathless. "I love you so much, Kyle." Johnnie said, laying down on the bed.

"I love you, too, Johnnie." I said, kissing him in the cheek as I layed down alongside him. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. And soon enough, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's like 12 am and I'm really tired. So, I'm gonna go to sleep now. I might update tomorrow, but I might not. I'm having a friend over so I'll be busy. Have a good night guys!

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself. 💫
-Raylee