A/N

Hey guys. I'm really sorry that this isn't another actual update for the story. Um...I kinda just wanna talk to you guys. Should I make a separate story for that? Like, for me to just tell you guys what I'm feeling? Because, I feel so alone right now. And I really need someone to talk to. I can't talk to my best friends in real life because I still don't know if I can trust her. I can't talk to quietemogirl because as far as I know, she's grounded. I can't talk to Candy_Power because he's busy a lot. I have plenty of other internet friends, but some I don't trust enough, and others, I just really don't wanna bother them. I'm so sorry for this guys. I really am. I would update more, if I were feeling up to it, but I'm just really not right now. I feel so sad. I really don't know why. And I don't know what to do.  I wish I were in the mood to write for you guys, but I'm just really not. I'm so, so sorry. I've just been feeling really sad lately. I really don't have a reason to be other than school and friend troubles, but I just am. I feel so sad. I shouldn't feel as sad as I do, even if I did find a reason. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm so sorry guys. If there are any of you out there who are willing to let me rant to you guys, talk about my problems, and just talk to you, please let me know. I feel so, so lonely, and I really need someone to talk to. Please. Again, I'm so sorry that this isn't an update. I truly am sorry. I love you all so much. Thank you for putting up with my crap and reading my story. I'm so sorry.

Please try to stay strong guys. I know it's hard. I really do. But please try. Be yourself, and ignore anyone who tells you to do otherwise. And love yourself. That's the most important thing. Love yourself.
-Raylee