Happy Song

(Edited)
\/

A/N
Anyone get the song title reference for the chapter? Huh? Huh? No? Ok. It's Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon. Ring a bell yet? Yeah? Good. Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

He actually said it. Johnnie Freaking Guilbert said he loves me. This is the best day ever.

We pulled away from the kiss at the exact same time. "Johnnie?" I asked, nervously.

"Yes, love" he said, look up at me with loving eyes. The way he said that sent shivers up my spine, and caused butterflies to fly around in my stomach.

"W-will you do me the honor and b-be my b-oyfriend?" I asked, avoiding his eyes.

He grabbed my chin, and kissed me passionately. It wasn't a hungry kiss, but a loving one. "Yes. I would be happy to be your boyfriend, Kyle." He said, leaning in to kiss me again. This is the happiest I've been in years. "So, what do you wanna do now?" Johnnie asked, pulling away from the kiss, and looking up at me, something unidentifiable in his eyes.

I yawned. "How about we go to bed? I'm kinda tired." I said, getting up to get some pajama bottoms, and change.

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

Kyle yawned. God, even his yawn was cute. I swear, there is nothing NOT adorable about him. "How about we go to bed? I'm kinda tired." He said, getting up to change.

"Um.... One problem." I said, remembering something.

"What?" He asked, looking at me confused.

"I don't have any pajama's." I said, looking at him.

He laughed, and reached in his drawer and grabbed me a pair of fuzzy pajama pants. "Oh. You had me worried there for a second." He handed me the clothes, and I turned around so he could change. "Ok. You can turn around now." He said. I turned around and liked what I saw. Kyle was wearing some pajama pants and no shirt. He is per-fect. I thought. Apparently, I had been staring because Kyle smirked and said, "Like what you see?"

I blushed, got up, and said,"Yes, actually. I like my view very much." I walked over to him, put my arms around his neck, and kissed him. He put his arms on my waist, and I pulled away from the kiss. "I love you." I whispered.

"And I love you, my beautiful." He said, causing me to blush. "Don't blush, love." He said, and gave me a peck on the lips before walking to sit on the bed and scroll through Instagram. "Go ahead and get dressed. I'm not looking." He said, smiling.

I pulled off my skinny jeans, and replaced them with the fuzzy pants Kyle gave to me. I, then, took off my shirt and walked over to lay down beside Kyle. He put down his phone, and turned around so he was facing me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me as close to him as physically possible. I snuggled up against his chest.

"Goodnight, beautiful. I love you with all my heart." He said. Every time he said that, it made my heart flutter.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine. Goodnight, love." I said, closing my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I certainly enjoyed writing it. I love Kohnnie so much I can't even. Oh, speaking of Kohnnie, STORY TIME!!!! I was dming some of my internet friends on Instagram earlier, and one of them said, "#kyhan" and I'm like, "Don't you mean #kohnnie ?" And they're like, "#KYHAN" and I'm like, "I have nothing against Meghan, but I ship #kohnnie 10000000%, I ship #Johlex 1000%, and I ship #kyhan 10%." So. Yeah. lol. We got into a big argument and somehow ended up screen shotting what we said and posting it. Then, we saw Meghan was on, and we spammed her in the comments of our posts. Anyway, if you ever have any ideas for the story, let me know!
-Raylee