Fun

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

I felt bad for telling Kyle I didn't wanna go on a date with him, and for running off, so I decided to make it up to him. I'm gonna take him on a date.

"Where do you wanna go, babe?" I asked him. I was looking at my outfit in the mirror, and Kyle had walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my head. I was wearing black skinnies, an All Time Low shirt, and my black Converse.

"How about we have a picnic at the park?" He suggested, looking at me in the mirror. He's so sweet. I thought.

"Sure. That sounds great." I said, smiling at him. I turned around in his arms, and kissed him. "Now go get ready." I said, walking to go get my jacket.

I still have my scars. And in a a way, I always will. On my heart, and my skin. Either way, the scars are just a reminder of how low I had been. I'm at the top of the world now. I was drowning, but I was taught how to swim. I was taught to live, and let people in. I was taught to stay afloat, and search for land. I found land. H*ll, I found a resort. And all with the best person in the world. Kyle David Hall. My Kyle. My boyfriend.

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~
-----At the park-----

We were sitting on a blanket, eating sandwiches at the park, just goofing off with each other. "What do you mean Vic got Kellin pregnant?! They're both boys, babe!" Johnnie said, laughing uncontrollably.

"Vic Fuentes got Kellin Quinn pregnant! I cross my heart, hope to die! Look! Here's proof!!" I said, getting out my phone and showing Johnnie.

As he read it, his eyes went wide. "What?! Whe-" I started laughing like a maniac. "What? Kyle tell me!"

"It's a fanfic, Johnnie." I said, laughing so hard tears were starting to form in my eyes. "I can't believe you fell for that." I said, still laughing, falling on my back.

Johnnie took this opportunity to straddle me, and start tickling the sh*t out of me. "That's what you get!" He said, smiling at me, still tickling me.

"Jo-Johnnie st-stop." I managed to get out while laughing so much people probably thought I was insane. "B-babe pl-plea-se." I begged.

"On one condition." He said, stopping for just a second to let me catch my breath, and hear what he had to say. I raised my eyebrows to let him know I was listening. "You have to run around the park and scream that you sh*t your pants." He said, giggling.

"No. Definitely not." I said, laughing at the thought of me doing that.

"Okay. You asked for it." Johnnie said as he started tickling me again.

"O-okay. I-I gi-give up." I said. Johnnie finally stopped tickling me, and I caught my breath. As soon as I was actually breathing right again, Johnnie leaned down and started kissing me, while running his hands through my hair. I started kissing back immediately, obviously. I grabbed his tiny body and brought it closer to mine, so he was practically laying on top of me. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He accepted, and let my tongue roam his mouth. He tugged on my hair, and I let out a slight moan.

Johnnie pulled away, panting, and said, "We should probably stop, babe. We're in public." He giggled a little, getting off of me.

"I guess that's a good idea, but we're continuing that at home. Deal?" I asked, patting the spot next to me, wanting him to lay down beside me. He understood what I was indicating, and layed down beside me. He put his head on my chest, and wrapped an arm around my torso. I wrapped both of my arms around him, holding him close.

"Deal." He agreed. "You know I love you, right?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah, of course. And wanna know something?" I asked. He looked at me, expectantly. "I love you, too." I whispered, and kissed his forehead.

After a while of meaningless talk, Johnnie fell asleep, and snoring lightly against my chest.

I love you, Johnnie Guilbert. Was the last thing I thought, before sleep overtook me.

A/N
I'm sorry this wasn't published yesterday. Like I said, I was gonna go to a youth group at my church, but it got canceled, and I had to go to the store with my mom. Then when I got home, I watched the half time show for the Super Bowl. Then, I had to go to sleep because of school. Obviously. I really liked this chapter, and I have something big planned for the next one. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I love you all!!

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself.💫
-Raylee