Love At First Sight?

(Edited)
\/

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

As I walked down the sidewalk towards my high school, I became more and more worried. Today is the first day back to school after summer break. Last year, I was bullied because of how I dressed, and my sexuality. I'm bi. No one knows this.

I finally walked up to the schools front doors, walked in, and immediately bumped into someone.

"I'm s-so sorry. I-I wasn't looking whe-" I was cut off my a boy with black hair, crystal blue eyes, and spider bites. He was wearing a Sleeping With Sirens shirt, some black skinnies, and some Vans.

"Hey. It's fine, dawg. I'm good. It's my fault. I should pay attention more." He said, smiling. God, his smile was perfect. "My name is Johnnie by the way. Johnnie Guilbert." He said.

"I'm Kyle. Kyle David Hall." I said. "I like your shirt by the way." I said giving an unsteady smile.

"Thanks, man." He said. "Hey, um..." He looked down at the floor. "Do you wanna be friends?" He asked.

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

"Do you wanna be friends?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't say no. I could really use someone to talk to.

"Sure, dude! That'd be great!" He said. I looked up and he was smiling at me. I smiled back, glad I had a new friend on the first day. "Hey. I gotta go to my locker before first period. But do you maybe wanna meet back here after school, and come to my place to hang out?" He said, nervously, his smile wavering a little.

He was cute when he was nervous.

"Sure." I said, not wanting him to be upset.

Wait. Why would I care if he was upset? I just met him.

"Cool, man. I'll see you then." He said, walking away.

I forgot to say anything, and just watched him walk away. I stood there until he rounded a corner and was out of sight.

I went to my locker, looking forward to after school.

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

As I walked to my locker, I found myself wondering if Johnnie liked me.

What? I don't like him. Do I?

I pushed those thoughts away for now.

I can't wait until after school.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter. If you did, you'll love the next one even more.
- Raylee