The Suprise

-----5 days later-----

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

So far, the past five days at Kyle's house have been some of the best days of my life. Living with the love of my life is way better than I ever thought. I love Kyle with all of my heart. And hopefully, he knows that. I love everything about him. His eyes, the shape of his mouth, his hair, his nose, the mole he has right beside his lips. He's perfect.

"Johnnie? Babe!" Kyle said, snapping me out of my thoughts. He looked concerned.

"Hm. Yeah. What?" The words just sort of stumbled out f my mouth. I looked up at him from my position on his lap. He was sitting on the couch, and I was laying with my head in his lap.

"Are you okay? You were spacing out for, like, 5 minutes." He said, still looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about how much I love you." I said, pulling him down to kiss him. The kiss was very passionate and loving. "I love you. Did you know that?" I asked, pulling away from the kiss, smiling up at him.

"Yes. And you wanna know something?" He whispered leaning in to softly kiss my neck. It was like heaven. It felt so amazing the way he kissed me. Whether it was on my lips, neck, cheek, it always felt the same. Amazing.

"What?" I asked, closing my eyes, while Kyle sucked on my sweet spot. He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"I. Love. You." He said, his eyes full of lust. "You are my life" he said, and kissed me. "My world." He kissed me again. "My heart." He kissed me. "My mind." He kissed me. "My soul." He kissed me. Longer this time. "You are my everything." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead and laying down on the couch beside me. He pulled me close to him, and soon, we both fell asleep.

-----The Next Morning-----

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Johnnie's waist. His head was on my chest, and his arms were around my torso.

I must've woken Johnnie up somehow because he said, "Morning, beautiful." He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Morning, Sunshine." I said, placing a soft kiss on his nose. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Um..." Johnnie said as he turned around and picked his phone up off the ground. "It's 11:46 a.m." He said. Then he turned to back me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked, immediately assuming the worst. He's gonna break up with me. He'll hate me. He's been cheating on me...

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Johnnie said, "It's Bryan." He said, looking like he was about to cry. "He's called me 47 times and texted me 108 times." Johnnie said. "He threatened to hunt us down and kill you while I watched." He broke down into tears. "And then he said he'd kill me." I held Johnnie tighter, and pulled him closer. He sobbed into my chest. I hated to see him so upset like this. It kills me every time. "I don't want him to hurt you, Kyle." Johnnie cried. "I love you so much, and I can't lose you."

"You won't lose me. I won't let that ba****d anywhere near you. Or me. He's an inconsiderate, self-centered bi***. He will not hurt you. He will not hurt me. I won't let him, Johnnie. I love  you way too much to ever let that happen. That's one thing that I know will never change. Even if we break up for some reason-which I highly doubt-I will still love you. Forever and always. I won't let him break us apart. Or hurt either of us. I love you, Johnnie. Remember that always." I said.

He looked up at me. "I love you, too, Kyle. You are the best boyfriend I could ever have. Thank you for being there for me. I love you so much." He said, leaning in to kiss me. I kissed back as soon as our lips touched. We both pulled away.

"I love you." We both said at the same time. Johnnie smiled his amazing smile, which cause me to smile along with him.

I leaned in to kiss him again, but I was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Go*****it!" Johnnie said, which cause me to chuckle slightly.

"I'll get it, babe." I said, planting a kiss on his cheek before getting up to answer the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it. It was someone I didn't expect. It was Bryan.

Fu**. Was the last thing I thought before I was punched in the face.

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter!! It took me a few days to write it because of school and stuff, but here it is!! I'll try not to make you guys wait too long for the next chapter. 😈 Anyways, I hope you all had an amazing day!

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself.
-Raylee