Her

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

I woke up, and felt a hard tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, looked to my right, and saw shoes. "What the f*ck, dude?!" I said, looking up at the person's face. No. No it can't be. She was in f*cking Ohio. How did she get here? I silently thought to myself. I turned to Johnnie, and said, "Johnnie, babe, we need to go. Wake up." He stirred a little bit, but didn't wake. "Johnnie, we need to leave now."

He groaned, burying his face in my chest. "Why?" He asked.

"I'll explain on the way home."  I said, sitting up. Johnnie sat up, too, seeing the urgent look in my face. "Come on, we need to get our stuff." We packed up all of our stuff, and headed towards the bus stop. Am I going crazy? I swear, she was just right beside me. Once we got to the bus stop, we waited for one to come. Finally, it arrived, and we got on. I told the bus driver where I live, and he said it'd be $5. I reached in my back pocket, pulling out a $5 bill. Johnnie and I made our way to sit in the back of the bus.

As soon as we sat down, Johnnie said, "What the f*ck is wrong, Kyle? Tell me what's going on."

"Ok, so prepare for a long story." I said. "So, back in Ohio, I dated this girl. Her name was Meghan. We dated for a while, then broke up. We broke up for two reasons. 1. Distance. She lived a couple states away. 2. She was f*cking crazy." I explained.

"What do you mean by 'She was f*cking crazy'?" He asked, not quite getting it.

"I mean, she was literally crazy. When I broke up with her, she freaked. I'm not even kidding. She started screaming and yelling and sh*t." I said. "Then, about 2 weeks after we broke up, I was at a park, and she was there, and she tried to kiss me. She tried to convince me to get back together with her. She kept saying stuff like 'You like me, Kyle, you know you do' and 'Come on, babe. Just admit you miss me'. It really was creepy as f*ck. She's a mental b*tch. And then, the reason we had to leave the park so quickly is cause when I woke up, I saw a person was standing right beside me. That person was her. Last time I saw her, she was in Ohio. We're in California. Like, what the f*ck?! Seriously, she has some problems." I explained the rest, recalling the awful memories.

"Oh. Ok, then. Well, let's just stay home for a while now, then." Johnnie said, finally us understanding. "We can order some pizza, and watch movies. Sound like a good idea?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thanks, babe." I said, smiling, leaning in to kiss him. As soon as our lips met, I immediately felt more at ease about the situation. We kissed for a short time, and pulled away. Johnnie leaned in to give me one more peck on the lips. "I love you, Johnnie."

"I love you, too, Kyle." Johnnie said, kissing me on the cheek.

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

The bus driver pulled up to our house, and we got off. We went inside, put down our stuff from the picnic, and ordered pizza. We sat down on the couch and started watching The Nightmare Before Christmas while cuddling with each other. The doorbell rang, indicating that the pizza was here, and I got up to get it.

I opened the door, and I saw a girl. She looked around 15 or 16. "Who are you?" I asked.

She didn't answer yet. Instead, she took this cloth and put it to my mouth. I tried to get away from her, but she was holding on to me tightly. "I am here to take back Kyle. He's mine." She said.

And with that, I fell into blackness.

A/N
Hey guys. Sorry it took so long for me to update, I just wasn't in a Kohnnie mood. I can never say that I don't know what to write, because I have this whole thing planned out in my head.😈 But yeah. I'll probably be updating my Kellic fanfic later today. I'm going to see Deadpool later, tho, so I don't know. I love you guys!!

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself.
-Raylee