Date?

-----The Next Day-----

~~~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~~

I woke up in Kyle's arms. God, this feels so right. I'm so glad he's mine and I'm his. I thought, turning around to face Kyle. He was awake. I smiled, saying, "Good morning, babe."

"Good morning, sunshine." He said, smiling back. He leaned in to kiss me. As our lips touched, he pulled me closer to him. I felt his tongue slide over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted, letting his tongue roam my mouth. He turned us, so he was straddling me. He started kissing down my neck, until he reached my collarbones. I'll probably have to take a cold shower after this. I thought, while Kyle kissed back up, to my lips. We kissed one last time before I said, "We should probably get up."

He laughed a little. "Yeah. Or," he continued, kissing me on the lips again. "We could stay in bed and make out all day." He said, smiling down at me.

I smiled back up at his perfect face, laughing a bit. "As much as I'd like to do that, we should probably get out of the house today. Go do something, maybe. We haven't been out of here in a while." I said.

Kyle leaned down to kiss me one last time before getting off of me and walking over to his dresser to get an outfit. "Fine." He said. "I'm gonna get dressed and make us breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." I said, getting up to take a cold shower. I was right. Man, this beautiful creature can do anything to me. I thought.

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

As Johnnie went into the bathroom to take a shower, I thought about what I should make for breakfast. I know. I'll take Johnnie out in a date. I thought, smiling to myself.

-----After Johnnie's Out Of The Shower-----

~~~~~Still Kyle's POV~~~~~

I already knew that since Im going to ask Johnnie to go on a date with me, I'd let him pick where to eat.

Johnnie walked into the living room, and sat on the couch beside me. He was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, some black skinny jeans, and a few band bracelets. He also had on his black Converse. "Hey, babe. I've got a question for you." I said, looking at his head, laying on my shoulder.

"Hm?" He asked. He looked up at me, so much love in his eyes. It made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside, knowing someone loved me that much.

"I was thinking, since I haven't made breakfast yet, do you wanna go out to eat somewhere?" I asked, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

"Like on a date?" He asked.

"Yeah. Will you go on a date with me, Johnnie Guilbert?" I asked, smiling.

"Kyle, I..."

A/N
Oooooh. Cliffhanger. I wonder what Johnnie's gonna say. Hehe.

Sorry it took so long to update, I kept telling myself, "Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow." But I never did. Today, school was canceled tho, so I decided to update. And I've been in a very Kohnnie mood lately. Also, I GT the tips of my hair dyed yesterday!!! The color I chose was supposed to be a really dark red, but it turned out purple. I just hope I don't get suspended from school. My school has this rule. "No unnatural hair colors because it's a distraction" It's ridiculous if you ask me. There are people who wear freaking neon green and yellow hoodies. That's not a distraction?! Seriously?! But yeah, my mom talked to one of my teachers, and he said I should be fine because it's a crappy rule anyway. Which it is. But I'm just gonna try my best to stay away from the principals and all that jazz. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! I was finally able to get videos up there so, there'll be a song for every chapter!! I'll try to update as soon as I can.💖

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself.💫
-Raylee