A/N

Hey guys. I'm sorry if I don't update as much as some of you might like. I've just been busy with school and dance lately. I stayed up until 11 last night working on a report, and my computer froze, and I lost half of my report. So, I had to re-type it. So, I didn't get much sleep last night, and I overslept this morning, so I was going to stay home until lunchtime and then go to school, so it would give me time to finish my report. But my mom couldn't take me and I just really didn't want to go. She asked me if I wanted to go, and I told her no. Then around 1, I took a nap until 3, and I woke up with a really bad headache. I was supposed to go to dance tonight, but 1. It would make my headache worse, like it usually does when I have a headache. 2. I really didn't feel up to it. I don't know why, but I've been feeling really sad lately. I have no reason to feel sad, but I just am. I don't like feeling this way. I feel like I'm going to cry all the time, and I hate it. I wish I could sleep all the time so I didn't have to feel this way, but sadly, I have school and stuff. I used to love school. Back in 5th grade when everything came so easily. I was happy. I had a boyfriend, an awesome teacher, tons of friends, and most of all, I knew I could trust my best friend. I knew I could tell her everything without her judging me or saying I'm overreacting. It's not that easy anymore. My boyfriend broke up with me because he said I changed, and it wasn't for the best. I had changed, but if you ask me, it was for the better. I discovered MDE, and BVB, SWS, FIR, PTV, GT, Linkin Park, and all of the other bands I listen to. I know he just broke up with me because he didn't like the music. And he was just the beginning of everything getting bad. My grandpa got cancer, I lost some friends, some of my friends switched schools, school work got a lot harder, people started calling me 'emo', 'goth', they asked me if I cut just because I wore band merch and black, and it really hurt. I try not to listen to people, but they always end up getting to me. And worst of all, I don't even know if I can trust my best friend with everything anymore. We get in arguments. A lot. Sometimes over stupid things, but also over opinionated things. She doesn't understand why I do what I do anymore. She doesn't get it. I don't tell her everything anymore because I honestly don't know if I can trust her anymore. And when we fight, she goes and hangs out with our friends, and I cant because I cant hang out with her when we're in a fight. So it leaves me alone. I have no one else when we're in fights. I don't think she really realizes that either. And I talk to the school counselor, but I can't talk to her forever. Eventually I'll move on to high school, and I won't see her anymore. I have three other people that I can trust. At least I'm pretty sure I can trust them. And those people are one of my real life friends quietemogirl , she's in the grade above me, so I never see her. And the other two people are bxsicallyblu and Candy_Power I go to one of them when I need help or just someone to talk to. I'm really sorry this turned into a that guys, but I just really needed to get all of that off of my chest. Basically I was trying to say, I might not update a lot. I'm really sorry guys. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Stay strong, be you, and love yourself.
-Raylee