Wounds

(Edited)
\/

~~~~~Kyle's POV~~~~~

I awoke to my mom yelling at me from downstairs to get up for school. "Kyle, honey, you have to get up for school." she said sweetly.

I opened my eyes and sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. "Ok, mom. I'm up." I yelled back.

I got out of bed and went over to my dresser. I picked out my Ghost Town 'You're So Creepy' shirt, some black skinnies, some boxers, and a red beanie. I went to the bathroom, and closed the door, setting my clothes on the floor.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

*Trigger Warning*

I hate you. You're worthless. I mentally said to myself.

You're an idiot, and no one will ever love a fa**** like you.

I went back into my room and grabbed my phone, taking off the case. I took out the blade I kept there and went back into the bathroom. I started the sink water and slid the blade across my wrist, welcoming the stinging pain. I look at myself in the mirror as I did that about 10 more times.

After my wrist stopped bleeding, I went back to my room and put the blade back in my phone case.

*Trigger Warning Over*

I returned to the bathroom, undressed myself, and took a quick shower.

After my shower, I got dressed. Then, I blow dried my hair, flat ironed it, and hair sprayed it.

I walked into my room and grabbed some band bracelets to cover up my cuts. I slid on my black Converse, grabbed my bag and a Monster, and went out the door, not even saying goodbye to my mom.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter. Again, I'm sorry for being so brutal, I hate writing this so much, but I promise. It'll get better. This is just the beginning of the story, and it's not even close to being the most interesting part. I hope you guys enjoy this story.
- Raylee