chapter one

Mordecai and rigby sat lazily on the couch, just as they had been for the past four hours. They played a new zombie video game that had cost them all of the money they had been saving. It was a perfect way to spend their day off.

Another hour had passed when there was a knock at the door. Mordecai paused the game and answered it. It was Margret.

"Oh Mordecai, hello" she said.

"Margret, hi. You look nice today. I mean you look nice everyday, but um, sorry. Do you want to come in?" She giggled a little and rigby made gagging sounds.

"No no, I'm fine. I just came by to ask you if you wanted to go see that new horror movie with me"

"Oh yeah, that one where the ghost falls in love with the guy that killed her, yeah I'd love to go see that with you!" Mordecai exclaimed.

"What! You can't leave me," rugby yelled from the couch," we have to beat the boss!"

"Sorry Rigby. We can beat it later" closing the door behind him he left Rigby alone.

Rigby threw the controller on the ground and pouted. There goes another perfect day with Mordecai ruined, he thought. This had happened every weekend for the past two months. He was always spending time with Margret. He opened another box of pizza pouches and threw the box in the corner with the other empty boxes.

"You know if you need some one to help beat your game, I am pretty skilled at killing zombies." Thomas said stepping into the doorway

"Thomas, how long have you been standing there?" Rigby asked.

"That depends, what day is it."

Rigby sighed and walked up the stairs to his room.