chapter eleven

Rigbys p.o.v
After a few minutes I follow him up the stairs and into our room. He lays on his side facing the wall. What was going to happen to our relationship now? Would we grow farther apart or closer? At this point I had no idea. He had told me that he loved me back but what if it created more awkward tension between us?
I stood in the door way for awhile before I heard his voice from under a blanket

" Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to go to bed ?" He asked.

Now was my chance to make sure that there would be no awkward tension between us.

"My bed just isn't working out for me" I said.

"What are you suggesting?"he asked rolling onto his back.

I gave him a small smile. He returned my smile and tapped the bed next to him. I strolled over, taking off my shirt on the way over, and laid on my side on the bed next to him. He also turned onto his side and stared into my eyes. He scooted over and closed the gap between our bodies. Now the only thing that wasn't touching were are faces. He breathed deeply and I wondered if he was nervous, I knew I was, my heart was racing so fast I could feel it in my finger tips. I touched my lips to his and he pressed back firmly. He brought his warm hand up and places it on my cheek. Still holding the kiss, I wrapped my arms tightly around his muscular torso and pulled us closer. His skin warm against mine.

He rolled onto his back and took me with him, placing me on top of him. We broke apart, both of us breathing deeply. He laughed and pulled his lips back to mine. I could feel him smiling and I smiled too.

I rolled my hands down the side of his chest feeling the muscles that held him together. We broke apart one more time and instead of pulling me back in he picked me up by my waist and put me at his side.

"We should probably get some sleep" he said"we have work tomorrow"

Sleep was not what I wanted to do right now but I didn't protest. I just curled into his side and closed my eyes.