chapter twenty two

Rigby's P.O.V

 I wake with the weight of Mordecai's body on my own. face up against my chest, hot breath on my skin. I kiss the top of his head. He reeks of alcohol and sweat but I find it oddly attractive. I hear his groan and his eyes open groggily.

"Ugh, my head hurts like hell. What did we do last night? Did I hurt you?" he tries to lift his head but it falls heavily back to my chest.

"Um, yeah. It kind of hurt. But it's okay, I liked it." I told him truthfully

"You liked it? I knew you would. I'm a wizard at that sort of thing."

"So, are we going to get up?"

He shook his head. "I don't think I could, I can't think straight. I don't remember how to stand and I don't have the energy to remember." he chuckles and relaxes his body into mine. I didn't really want to stay in bed with him all day, I was kind of hoping to go for a walk with him or something.

"Come on. Let's go." I put my arms on his shoulders and heave. He doesn't help me at all, just groans and flops down where I flung him. I throw my legs over the side of the bed and stand. I shiver as the cold air touches my skin and quickly get dressed.

"We should probably clean up a bit, Mordo."

He grunts, "my head hurts and I feel like throwing up." I grip his arm and pull him from the bed. He falls to the floor and hazily gets to his feet.

"You smell really bad, let's go take a shower." I grip his hand. He doesn't respond to my touch so I pull him out of the room by his limp arm. He's got the bed sheet that we had just had sex on, wrapped around his waist and was grasping that with his other hand.

No one would be here today, it was a Sunday, so we could be as loud as we wanted. Although I would imagine that Mordecai would want us to be quite. 

I turn on the water as he stands and watches me, his eyes slide shut every once in awhile and he can hardly stand up straight. He lets the sheet fall to the floor and enters through the glass door of the shower. I follow him and shut the door behind us. He stands directly under the water, leaving me in front with only a few streams of water.

He runs a hand through his hair, brushing it from his face and stares down at me. His eyes are bloodshot and have dark rings under them.

"Let's get to work then." he says. He grabs the soap from the tray behind him and kneels in front of me. He yawns and takes the soap to my legs. He moves up to my thighs and stomach. " you're right. We do smell pretty bad." he chuckles and gently takes it around to the back of my thighs and ass.

"You weren't being this gentle last night." I tell him. He continues upwards and stops at my neck. He caresses my cheek and kisses me. Holding me for a good ten seconds before releasing.

I take the soap from him and start on his legs. Taking it up his body. I feel awkward, like I'm not doing it right, what if he doesn't like what I'm doing? He did it so perfect to me. "Is this good?" I ask.

"Mmmhmm" he says, his eyes are closed and he's swaying slightly. I finish with him and put the soap back in the holder.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask,

"Can we just cuddle in my bed? I don't feel like doing much. My head hurts."

"Yeah so you've said." I turn off the water and step out. I wrap a towel around his waist and then do my own. I take his hand and we walk back to our room. Naked cuddling does kind of sound nice at the moment.