chapter twenty five

And there is not a single place that I would rather be, I'm fucked up just like you are, and you're fucked up just like me. I had been singing that song in my head all day, I couldn't get it out. It was okay though, I really liked it, and now I liked it even more now that Mordecai and I had just had a whole make out session while singing it.

Mordecai had left me here so he could use the bathroom, I wanted to come with him but someone had to stay and watch the snack bar. I tapped my fingers on the counter, no one ever came to the snack bar because of the food trucks that had started parking here. I wasn't mad though, I would much rather eat the food truck food than the food we served. As much as I loved nachos and donuts, I really liked food truck tacos.

The door opened and Mordecai stepped back in. he ran his hands on his pants and closed the door. "Any one show up while I was gone." he asks.

"What do you think?" I ask. He stands by me and wraps his arms around me, placing his cheek on the top of my head.

"It's almost time to close up. We could just close up early and make out on the floor until we can go back to the house."

"I like that Idea." I tell him. He lets me go and pulls the door above the window closed. I stand in the dark and reach up hug him from behind.

" I can't kiss you if your mouth is behind me." he tells me. He turns around with my arms still around him. He tilts my head up with his long fingers placed on my chin. He puts his mouth to mine and I push him up against the wall, kissing him harder.

I hear him moan and he licks my bottom lip. He does that one more time before shoving it through and tangling it with my tongue. He does circles around my tongue with his own and I don't fight him. He places his hands on my hips and picks me up, I swing my legs over his hips so our faces are now on the same level. This is a lot easier on my calves.

His hands trail up my shirt, touching my bare skin and making me shiver, I feel him smile and he takes his hands higher on my chest. He gropes my shoulders and I knows he's dying to take off my clothes. But we can't do that here, we'll have to wait until we are back in our bedroom.

My hands make their way to his hair, I pull his head back and he gasps away from our kiss. I lurch myself at his neck and suck the exposed skin. I find a place that doesn't already have a hickey and take my tongue all along that area.

His skin is soft under my tongue and I want more of it. I jump down and pull his shirt off over his head. I go for the newly exposed skin, placing my tongue just above his belt and licking to his sternum. I feel him shiver and I suck as hard as I can on his nipple.

"R-rigby." he moans. He pulls the button my on pants open and throws his hand in. he roams the area until he's found my member. His cold fingers make me jump and he chuckles, running his fingers along the sides of it. He captures the tip of it and I can't stop the moan that escapes my lips.

There's a loud banging sound on the door and then benson's angry voice, "what are you two doing in there? Why is the door closed, you aren't supposed to close up until nine!" he raps the door harder.

Mordecai takes his hand out of my pants and buttons me back up. I toss him his shirt and he throws it back on. He puts his hair back flat on his head and opens the door to see benson. He storms in and turns on the light.

"Why can't you guys just save that kind of stuff for after work."

"What are you accusing us of?" I ask, faking offence. "I mean we could have been playing sudoku for all you know. Why do you always suspect we were having sex or something?"

"I wasn't going to accuse you of anything like that. Usually it's video games actually. Do you even know how to play sudoku? It's a little complicated." Benson says to me.

"A little too complicated? What are you even talking about? I am way more smarter than you or Mordecai." I say, this time with real offence.

"More smarter, huh?" Mordecai asks, smirking.

"Yeah, more smarter." that stupid smirk, why does he do this to me?

"Well, I suppose you guys can close up. It's not like we ever have any customers. Maybe we just close this place down. what do you guys think?"

But we aren't really listening, we stare at each other, taking turns winking or raising seductive eyebrows. Benson rolls his eyes and leave them alone.

"Finally, I thought he would never leave. Let's continue." I say.

"Alright, but we should go somewhere more private. We don't want something like that to happen again." he takes my hand and pulls me to the house.