chapter twenty six

Mordecai's P.O.V

It wasn't long before I had him on the bed, tearing his clothing away from his body. We kissed as we tried to wrangle each other out of our clothing. We hadn't been interrupted on the way back from the snake bar, which was something to be mighty grateful about. He ran his hands over my stomach and positioned his hands on my shoulders, using them for support as he kissed me harder.

He sat up on my lap and grabbed the waistband of my pants, he pulled them down to the middle of my thighs, giving me a pleasant smirk before taking his mouth to my cock and sucking. I gasped and he licked it with passion, starting from the tip and going to my hip bone. I had received plenty of blowjobs in the past, but nothing that had ever felt as good as this, the way Rigby's tongue moved, the way he pumped at the base, the way his cheeks hollowed out as he took every inch of of me into his sweet mouth. He was a pro and he didn't even know it.

He slid the rest of my pants down my leg and tossed them to the floor. We had agreed that he would top this time since I had taken full control last time, it was the least I could do.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down horizontally on the bed. He slid his fingers to my crotch. "This is the first time I've done this, Mordecai." he says.

"You'll do fine dude, just do as I did last time. You-" but my words were lost when I felt the tip of his cock push into me. I let out a small groan. He began thrusting just as I had done. Probably better than I had done, it was sharper, slower and more calculated, he made sure to reach deep inside me.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up to his mouth. Our tongues danced and he kept thrusting. I moaned into him. He made his thrust slower and longer, taking more time to get to my prostate. "Goddamn, you're good at this." I cooed. He turned my head to the side and began sucking my neck.

"I know." he said in my ear. He took his tongue around my jaw and said into my other ear, "I learned everything I know from you."

"Did you remember to lock the door?" I asked.

"What do you mean? They know we're together now, they're not brave enough to go in without knocking first, in fear of what they'll find." he took his cock out and rested it up against mine.

"Playing suduko?"

"What else would we be doing?" he smirked and pecked me on the lips. "What do you think our life will be like in the future?"

"Gee, I don't know. I never really thought about doing something greater than working at the park. What do you want to do? I mean the park is great, we get free housing and the people here are great, but there's so much more out there."

"You know, I wasn't really talking about that. I was talking about us. When were older, do you think we could get married? Adopt some children with terrible lives and make them better?"

"That's so sweet of you to think of, Rigby. Of course we'll be married. I'll have to get a ring and find some time to ask, and children, of course! But what about our lives, are we going to stay here at the park? We don't really make enough money to go anywhere, but what else can we do? If you want children we have to have our own house."

"Dude." his eyes lit up and he grabbed me by the cheeks. "We can sing! We're both really talented and all we would have to do is make up some words and a tune and bam, we're famous."

"Most song artist don't make it, it's absolutely crazy."I told him. Sure we had the voices, but that talent to write and create stuff that people actually listened to, that was different.

"But we could make it work. Mordecai, we have to make it work. If you love me you'll try with me."

"Don't do this to me Rigby. I love you but not that much."

He rolled his eyes, "did what I just did not convince you enough, because that's not all I can do." he grasped my cock and smirked at it.

"Fine I'll work with you at it. I would actually like to see myself going somewhere in the future."

He squealed a through his arms around my neck, planting kisses everywhere on my face. I laughed and he moved to my neck and chest. He kissed and kissed, and didn't stop until I threw him off of me. Sprawled on the floor, he laughed and stood. "We have to make this work, imagine this, I am in the sitting room-"

"Can you be naked?" I asked.

"Well I was going to say, ' with the children' but if you want me to be naked we'll say the kids are upstairs or something, anyway you come in back from the studio, screaming that we've been nominated for an MTV music award, whatever those are called. Now imagine the house around us, a huge mansion with like peacocks and shit. Everyone who passes our house will be so jealous and they'll totally respect us."

"Yeah, now the hard part is getting there, we've got a lot to do."

He sat back down on the bed, laying his back on my thighs with his feet still hanging off the bed, "we can do anything Mordecai, together we could conquer the world!" I ran my hand through his hair. And he sighed, "we'll make it there Mordo, I promise."

"I know, and I promise you that I will do whatever it takes to get us there." he sits up and looks into my eyes.

"Oh Mordecai, I love you so much." he lays on top of me with his head on my chest.