Ten years later

"Rigby!" he called, running through the house. "Rigby!" he turned the corner and stopped as past the sitting room. "Rigby?"

"What in the world are you yelling about?" the boy rested his hip on the door frame and looked up at him.

"Oh you won't believe it! We've just been nominated for the MTV music award! Best lyrics category to be more specific." he ran up and grabbed the other boy by the cheeks and kissed him.

Rigby squealed, "this is so exciting!" Mordecai laughed and kissed him again.

"Gross guys." their youngest son, chad said.

"whatever , it's just a kiss, grow up." Jeremy said coming into the room beside them.

"You guys won't believe it-" Rigby began.

"You got nominated for the MTV thing. We know, we saw it on facebook about an hour ago." Jeremy pulled out his phone and showed them the article.

"How did you find out before I did?" Rigby asked.

Jeremy shrugged and pulled closer to them, "I have my ways." he said. "If you two oldies knew how to use a smartphone."

"I used to know how, but then they had to go and make them all complicated." Mordecai said. He put his arm around Rigby's shoulders and smiled down at him. He kissed him one more time, which made Chad squeal and turn away.

"Congrats guys, but you haven't won just yet, they still have to vote." Jeremy said.

"You will vote for us right?" Rigby put up a warning finger.

"No, I won't vote for my own parents." Jeremy said, rolling his eyes.

"Do you remember, Mordecai, when we were younger and we still worked at the park. We were in bed and I told you about this moment? Didn't I tell you it would happen?"

"I do remember that, except you were naked in my imagination."this made Rigby giggle

jeremy gagged, "I swear you two, if you don't stop talking like that in front of us, I am going to throw up."

"I agree with, Germ on this one." Chad said.

They kissed again and their children left the room, "would you two relax!" Rigby called, "we have the right to celebrate."

"We did it Rigby." Mordecai said into his neck, "we made something of ourselves. And now look where we are. At the top of everyone we have ever known. Doesn't it feel great."

"It does. Two beautiful children, a perfect marriage, a giant house, and tons of fans. Were living the life, and I'm glad to be living it with you."

"God, that's so sleazy. But I am glad too." 

they connected hands and spent the rest of the day together, talking and cuddling. It was a well deserved break.