chapter four

Rigby's p.of.v.

I hadn't talked to him since his outburst earlier that day. I laid on my trampoline the rest of the day. The whole rest of the week was like this. I went about doing my thing, slacking while he did chores. Until finally Saturday came. This is the day I get my best friend back, I thought to myself. Benson had put us together arranging the chicken pens and I knew this was my time to talk to him and make things better between us.

Everyone is gathered outside the house when I woke up including Mordecai, he didn't wake me up today.

I look up at him and smile a little when I get out there, he smiles back.

"Okay, big day today, lots of work" Benson said. He dismissed everyone and they got to work but Mordecai stayed.

"Listen Benson, I've got a big day with Margret today, would you mind if I skipped out on you guys today" Mordecai said to him.

"Fine, but you owe me big. Rigby, looks like you've got to set up the chicken pens by yourself today" Benson said handing me the keys to the trailer. I look at them and then at Mordecai. I can't believe it. He skipping out on me again.

"I'm really sorry dude. But I think today's the day I get somewhere with Margret, you know, second base." He winks at me and hops in the cart. Doing a couple of doughnuts before driving across the field.

I throw the keys across the field after him and scream. This has got to stop. I can't lose my best friend. Which means he's got to lose her.

Omg, so much suspension! What's going to happen next! Things are not looking good for Rigby but they will in the future, don't worry.