chapter twenty one

Hey, sorry. I changed the title. and the cover. forgive me....I thought this would be more fitting and yeah....have a nice day :)

------

Rigby's P.O.V

The week droned on much like Monday, work with a few breaks for snogging Mordecai, hand-jobs, and microwavable burritos, just your average everyday lifestyle. We agreed to go on a date on Saturday but still argued about where to go. He wanted to go to a bar and get wasted but I personally would not like that very much, I would much rather go bowling or something more entertaining of that sort. We sat around the kitchen table with fives and Muscle man on Friday night trying to decide before the day of. Muscle man and Mordecai spent about ten minutes poking fun at me before I agreed to go a bar. 

Saturday night I held tightly onto his hand as we walked away from the park, he whistled happily as we walked, Muscle man and Starla behind us attempting to grope each other and walk at the same time.

I cast frequent glances up at him as we walked, trying to tell him that I did not want to go, without actually telling him out loud that I didn't want to go.  

"Oh starla you've got me cumming." Muscle man says. Then she giggles and I swear I am fighting so hard, resisting the urge to turn around and punch him. He moans and I bring myself closer to Mordecai, I am already in such a bad mood.

"Wow dude, could you loosen up?" Mordecai asks, "you're cutting off the circulation to my fingers."

"Sorry." I mumble and slacken my grip on his hand, I hadn't even noticed I was doing that. We walked a few more street lengths before coming to the front door of the bar. Loud rap music blared and made the building shake.

"Are you sure you can handle this, Rigby?" Muscle man asked with a smirk.

"Leave him alone, he can handle it." Mordecai scolded, holding the door open for me. I couldn't get mad at him for standing up for me, but I honestly don't think I can handle this, I had never even set foot into a bar, okay that's not true, when we were kids Mordecai and I would go into see the strippers but I have never taken any amount of alcohol.

I walk in and take in my surroundings, although it's really hard with all the rainbow strobe lights flashing in my eyes, people everywhere in little to no clothing, drinking, laughing, grinding up against one another. It was a lot to take in. Mordecai pulled me forward through the crowd, losing Muscle man and Starla on the way. He sat me down on a bar stool and ordered me a 'bathtub' gin. Not sure what that meant, but it didn't sound very appetizing.

"What do you think?" he yelled at me over the music.

"It's pretty exciting." I yelled back. "Hey, mordo, what is, bathtub Gin?"

"It's gin. But homemade I guess. They probably have their own like special concoction or something. You know, something to make it their own." he took a shot of his and threw the glass back on the table motioning for the bartender to bring him another.

The bartender came over and looked at me and then down to my glass, "whatz da'matta? Na good enough fer ya?" he asks.

"He's fine. "Mordecai chips in, "he's just never drink anything before" The bartender nods and refills his glass. "Don't be a big baby, drink."

"Fine, "I grumble before throwing it down my throat. I choke as it trickles down my throat, causing a small burning sensation kinda like a worse version of pop rocks. He laughs up against my ear and drinks his. "Ah piss off. " I tell him. It was odd but I really wanted more.

"That is one hell of a drink." he tells me. Asking for another round. "But damn, it feels good, huh?"

I nod and drink my second one. This one feels a lot better. He drinks about five for everyone of mine until he's slurring his word and laughing at everything I say.

"I have to use the restroom." I tell him. He laughs and grabs my chin, pulling me into a kiss. He reeks of alcohol, kind of tastes like it too. I push him away and leave him and the counter. I enter the bathroom and immediately regret it. A man and woman lay naked on the floor, he's shoving his cock into her and she's yelling "keep going, Daddy. Keep going."

I walk back out and gag. Out of all the places to do that, is a public bathroom really the place. I had never had sex in a public bathroom, but it didn't really seem like the ideal place. The whole 'public' thing was upsetting enough. I go back over to Mordecai who has gin running down his cheek.

"You are so sexy, Rigby. You're hair is so soft and you always make me laugh and get over depression and shit. You're so great." he chuckles and grabs my cheeks putting our mouths together. He roams my mouth with his tongue and lets out a moan. "The hell to this, let's ditch this bitch fest and go home."

"What about Muscle man and-" he cuts me off by running his tongue roughly across my lips and pulls me out the door. He can't walk straight so I hoist him up and let his weight fall onto my shoulder. Dead weight is a lot heavier than regular weight, plus he is a tremendous amount taller than I am.

I pull him back to the park while he rambles on about shit that I don't really care about, like why the sidewalk is so sparkly and the trees look like clouds.

Once inside the house I pull him up the stairs to our bedroom, plopping him down on the bed. He grabs me by the wrists and hauls me on top of him. He kisses me and his hands go to my ass. Opening and closing his hands upon it so fast it hurts. My lips start to go numb as he bits and sucks with great force.

He moves that action to my neck and I gasp. "You....should-" I moan, "slow down."

"Never." he growls and rips my shirt from over my head. He tosses me to my back and sits on my lap, he sucks my chest and his hands go through my hair.

"God, Mordecai. I'm not sure if I like you drunk." I say.

"Oh you will. Just wait." he gets to his knees and takes off my pants. I am down to my boxers as he srips off his own clothing.

"Mordecai." I whisper. "Are we going all the way"

"Hell yes!" he yells, pushing my boxers to my ankles. He smirks and scoots back so his face is inches away from my dick. "Damn son." he puts his mouth around it. I gasp and I feel the sweat run down my thigh where his face is.

He bobs his head up and down, swallowing before taking his face away and spreading my legs apart. "Mordecai." I groan and I feel the tip of his cock go into my asshole. He leaned forward, pushing it in further and a loud gasp escapes me. Mordecai began bouncing. Up and down, the feeling of his cock moving in and out of me made me pant and my breathing began to be uneven. I was sweating and shaking, god it hurt, but it felt so good.

I whined as his cock thrust in and out, hitting my prostate with every brutal; thrust. My hair was pasted to my forehead, and so was his. We were both breathing so hard and I couldn't stop myself from shaking. He began to make his thrust slower and deeper. "Mordecai." I moaned. He continued with this until they started to be messier and were just hitting and rubbing anywhere other than his hole. He collapsed on top of my and laughed into my neck.

"Good enough for you?" he asks. "God, I am such a mess." he laughs, "I never thought I would be covered in so much cum, but here it is you bastard." he licks my face, "damn, you taste good." he kisses me and I kiss back with an equal amount of force. My body was starting to recover and my breathing began to go back to normal.

He pushed himself up, "one more time, dude. Because I am feeling so up to it. You gonna be so sore." an then he begins again.