chapter twenty three

We spent the next few hours spooning each other, not talking much, because of my massive headache. It was nice to just relax with him and not have anyone else around. We don't get that often enough. Eventually, my head started to feel better and that gross feeling in my stomach subsided and I felt so much better.

He wanted to get up and walk around the park for awhile, but I would have much rather spent the whole rest of the day in bed with him. He wasn't going to tolerate my lazy attitude so he dragged me out of bed. Didn't really matter anyway, we couldn't go anywhere if I didn't have any clothing on.

"Please, Mordecai?" he asked. I stood naked in front of him. He was fully dressed and had my clothing in his arms, extending it towards me.

"Why can't we just stay here and relax, there are too many people out there." I complained.

"Because I want to go show you off to all of those losers who weren't lucky enough to snag you before I did. Now get some cloths on or I will force them on you."

"I don't know dude, I kind of want you to put them on for me." He groaned and pushed me back down to the bed. He swung his legs over my lap, "that's more like it , hot stuff." I growled seductively at him.

"You're such a goddamn whore."

"Ah, but you love it."

"Fine I do." he pulled the shirt collar over my head, grabbing my arms and forcing them through the holes. He pulled it down my chest and brought our lips together. " I almost don't want you clothed, you're so damn sexy." he moved his eyebrow up and down with a smirk and licked my jaw. He stood up off the bed pulled on my pants. Once fully over my ass he buttoned them gave my dick a squeeze.

"Now let's go." I grabbed both of his hands from behind and he tugged me out the door with him. "I thought we could stop at the food trucks for dinner. What do you think?"

"Oooh, a romantic dinner date? I love it."

He rolled his eyes and we walked down the stairs. I kissed the back of his neck, making him squirm. I kept kissing and worked into sucking it. Nipping at his flesh.

"Mordecai, could we please work at getting out the door. As much as I love you doing that, it can wait."

"Wait? Until we're outside and have an audience?"

"No, when we're back inside after our dinner." he said. I pouted.

"That's way too long."

"Suck it up."

"Would you say that one more time?" I asked.

"Say what? Suck it up?"

"Yeah, that."

"No, dude."

We made it down the stairs and out the front door. The park wasn't as crowded as it normally was on a Sunday afternoon, but there was still quite a few people milling around. Most hung around the food truck area where Rigby and I were headed.

"Is this all we're doing?" I ask. I started thinking about something else we could do that would let me have more access to his body.

"Um, I guess. Unless you want to do something more. Do you have anything in mind." he swung our arms as we walked.

"I always have something in mind for getting into your pants." I told him, making him blush. which was absolutely adorable.

"Whatever it is, I'm up for it."

He sat me down at one of the tables near the trucks and ordered some grilled cheese sandwiches. It wasn't long before we had finished and I was dragging Rigby to the lake. The sun had begun to set and people had started to leave.

I took him behind the boat house and took off my shirt, he did the same and asked what we were up to.

"Well Rigby ol' pal. Were going swimming, naked swimming of course. Is there any other kind of swimming when you're swimming with your gorgeous boyfriend?"

"Oh my, so flattering." he said taking off the rest of his clothing. Once fully naked I took his hand and pulled him into the mildly cold lake. He jumped as the water touched his feet and held back.

"Don't be a big baby, it's not even that cold." I tugged his hand harder and got him waist deep before he started complaining again.

"Mordecai, it's so cold. I am going to get hypothermia."he let go of my hand and brought both of his arms to his chest.

"Well of course you're going to get hypothermia if you just stand there, move around."

He groaned and followed me deeper into the lake. The water went to the middle of chest when Rigby grabbed my hand and stopped me. It was all the way to his neck. "Mordecai, I can't swim."

"Fine, this is as far as we'll go." I put our lips together and felt his body shaking. "Have you ever had sex in the water before?" I whispered in his ear.

"Actually, the first time I have ever even had sex was last night and given that it was not in the water, no, I have not. Have you?"

"No." I lied. I had had a girlfriend in ninth grade who was really into the beach and all that shit, it got a little crazy at one of the beach parties I had taken her to, but I wasn't going to bring that up with Rigby at the moment. "But I'm sure we can figure it out."

I Brought my arms and put them around his neck, sucking the stop just below his ear. He moaned and I sucked harder. "M-Mordecai." he whimpered.

"Yes my love?" I asked moving to a different stop on his neck.

"I-I love you." his body shook and he collapsed against my chest.

"Rigby." I yelled. I picked him up bridal style and took him away from the water. Once on the shore, I put his clothing back on his body and carried him inside the house. He was shivering and water kept pouring out of his mouth.

"God Rigby, how much water did you swallow."He chuckled and gripped my neck even harder. "I'm not going to drop you." I told him. Once up the stairs I dropped his body a few inches, catching his again. He flinched and his arms flailed above him.

"Shit Mordecai." he exclaimed.

"Relax, I wouldn't really ever drop you."

"I hate you. Why would you do that?" he said wide-eyed.

I pushed open the door to our room and set him down on the bed. "Just having a little fun. No harm done."

"No harm done? I could have gotten a heart attack."

"Oh come on, don't be a drama queen, it brought you back to life." I ruffled his hair but he swatted my hand away.

"I wasn't dead you prat."

"But you could have been." I threw my leg over his lap and placed my knees next to his hips. I took his wrists and pinned them above his head, kissing him softly on the lips.

"You know what sucks?" he asked, our lips still touching.

"You?"

"Well yes, but you know what else?"

"Me?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"Just tell me."

He rolled his eyes, "it sucks that we have to work tomorrow."

"That does suck pretty badly. Maybe we could call in sick and have sex all day. What do you say?"I kiss him again, cutting off what he was going to say.

"Mordecai, when did you become such a rebel?"

"I always have been."

"I'm sure you have." we kiss again and I let the rest of my body fall on top of his.