chapter fourteen

he trails my body with his mouth. placing kisses up my chest and neck. i trace my hands along his strapping shoulders to his back. we crash lips and I think i feel him shaking. i don't blame him, i'm shaking too. never have i ever experienced anything like this. as he pushes me closer to him, our lips still connected, i begin to wonder if he has had practice at this. he is an excellent kisser. and his hands move with such precision, it is heavenly. are lips separate and he pushes his forehead into the crook of my neck, breathing deeply on my chest, creating a warm feeling on my skin. I put my hands through his hair, and we lay just lay there, his four head in the crook of my neck, his breath on my chest, his body against mine. our legs intertwined and he sucked the spot on my neck just under  my ear. as he did this his hands moved from the sides of my hips to the center of my chest. softly and with much passion. 

oh how I loved his warm touch. he pushes himself up so he's looking into my eyes. "Rigby. do you think this is happening too fast?"

"never." I moan against his neck as I pull him by the tops of his thighs back down to me, feeling his pressure once more. I hold onto the sides of his hips as he kisses my lips. he opens his mouth as to say something but I shove my tongue into it, exploring every inch of his mouth. our tongues battle for dominance.  

We hear someone walk up the stairs loudly and he picks up his head, looking over at the door with a grim expression. "Relax" I tell him, pulling his body to mine. The steps through the hallway stop and he relaxes.

" Dude, its okay I locked the door" I say pulling his face close to mine.

He nods.

"Mordecai! Rigby!" We hear and the door swings open, hitting the wall behind it.

Mordecai sits up immediately. Benson is standing in the doorway, his mouth wide open.
He slowly backs out of the room and closes the door.

I clench the sheets, my heart was beating so fast It didn't even feel Like it was beating anymore. Mordecai swings his legs over the bed and stands up. He puts his clothes on and walks toward the door.

"Where Are you going?" I ask.

"This was a mistake." He says and leaves the room.

Tears fill my eyes. A mistake? I pull the sheets closer to my body and let the tears roll down my cheeks.

I was loosing my best friend again.