chapter twenty

Mordecai's P.O.V

I followed Rigby into the kitchen later that night after we had gotten all of the weeds from around the lake pulled and put into the trash. I did most of the work since Rigby was to weak to pull any out. He still won't admit that.

He shuts the door and puts two microwave burritos onto a plate. He puts them into the microwave and sits across from me at the table. "so uh, lets finish our other work then?" he asks.

"Dude, not here. Muscle man and fives are literally right outside the door. I wouldn't risk it at the moment. Wait a little longer. Patience is a virtue."

"Yeah, whatever." he sighs. The microwaves beeps it's signal that our burritos are done and he hops up to go retrieve them.  

Muscle man and fives enter the room and I give rigby a i-told-you-so kind of look. He rolls his eyes and places the plate in the center of the table.

"What are you losers up to?" Muscle man asks.

"Giving mordo a blowjob, What does it look like?" Rigby asked agitatedly  as he took a bite of his burrito. Cheese came out of back leaked onto his finger, making him squeal. "That was hot!"

I laughed at his antics and said, "god, you're cute."

Muscle man shoved his finger down his throat and gagged.

"What's the matter, muscle man? Homophobic?" I ask. I grab Rigbys shirt collar and pull him across the table where I crash our lips together. "Are you my pinkie toe, because I'm going to bang you on every single price of furnisher in this house." I say, releasing his shirt.

"Must you do that here? You don't see starla and I snagging each other in public." Muscle man complained.

" Relax. We gave our clothes on still" Rigby said.

"But not for long" I mouthed at him. A smirk spread across his face and he winked.

Rigby took another bite of his burrito and said with a mouth full of it, " you know what would suck, Mordecai?"

"Rigby would suck Mordecai." Fives said.

Rigby chocked and said quickly, "dude, there's a comma in between suck and Mordecai!"

"So you're saying you wouldn't suck me?" I ask putting my hands on my chest dramatically.

"That is not what I am saying! I was just correcting what Fives thought I meant when I said that."

"not here though, okay?" Muscle man said. he pulled a mirror and comb out of his pocket, fixing his hair in he tiny mirror before getting up from the table. "come on fives, lets leave before anything happens. and remember you two, Benson is still upstairs in his office."

"what! why is he still here. he should have gone home hours ago." Rigby finished off his burrito and followed me up the stairs to our room. he pulled his shirt over his head and flung it across the room.

"dude, don't just leave that there. we have a basket for dirty laundry." 

"what are you, my mother?" He sighs and moves slowly over to the shirt that he just threw. I lay across my bed and watch as he rests his forehead on the wall above his shirt and just stares at it."

"dude, it's not that hard, just pick it up."

he bends over and grasps it throwing at me instead of in the basket. I push it away from me and glare at him. "your expectations are way to high." he tells me, falling onto the bed next to me. "your legs look nice, when do they open up?"

"what the hell dude?"

"it was my turn for a horny pick up line. but it was a serious question."

"whenever you want them to, I guess." I rolled over to my side so I could look at him. his hands made their way to the button of my pants, "are you Medusa? because you're making me hard as stone." I tell him seductively. 

"mmm, I guess I must be." he smirks and rids me of my pants. "dude, your pants are too tight, I can't get them off your ankles." I sit up and assist him with the bottom of my pants. 

"you're pathetic." 

he growled at me and pulls off his own pants, pushing them to the end of the bed where mine were. I cup his face in my hands and kiss him, moving my tongue to the inside of his mouth. he moans into mine and grabs my ass, making my hips lurch into his. I move my hands from his face and place them on his exposed hips. Running my fingers along his smooth skin. I feel him shiver and I wonder what else I could do to make him do that. I trail my hands lower and seize his member. He squirms which brings me an odd sort of pleasure.

He moves his mouth away from mine and maneuvers his tongue down my jaw and to the base of my neck, sucking hard below my ear, leaving me with a hickey most likely.  I moan as he moves his sucking pattern down to my collar bone. He relaxes and removes his lips. "Damn, I didn't tell you to stop." I grip him hard and he pulls closer to me, breathing into my neck in fast uneven breaths.

He reaches behind me and rubs the back of my thighs tenderly. "Do you shave your legs?" he asks.

"No" I respond truthfully.

"You are such a lier. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead."

"But I don't-" He cuts off my next words of objection with a kiss. "Dude, believe me when I say I don't"

"If you didn't, you wouldn't still be trying to prove your point. It's fine with me dude." he runs the tip of his nose along my jaw and neck.

"You know, we should like, go on a real date sometime." I suggested.

"Yeah, I think I would really like that." he nuzzles into my neck. "Good night Mordecai. I am really glad you are my first."

I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. He closes his eyes and runs his hand over my penis a few times before bringing up and resting it on my chest. He was so cute when he was sleeping.