chapter sixteen

Mordecai P.O.V

I ran up the stairs away from Rigbys pleading voice. I couldn't deal with that right now.he had killed Margret. my soon to be girlfriend, I had actually had a chance with her until she had died. by the hand of my best friend. 

I was having some serious problems figuring out my true feelings. I had really liked Margret, but what about Rigby? after what happened earlier that night, I wasn't sure what I truly felt about him. he had been my friend since birth and now we had become lovers. It was odd to think about. it had only been a few days, could I really make up  my mind on something that huge?

I closed myself in my room, sitting on the bed that not even hours ago we had both been naked on top of each other. it had been absolutely heavenly. way different than all my other experiences. but he had killed Margret. how was I supposed to be okay with this?

did I really love him, or did I really love Margret? 

Rigby's P.O.V

I fell asleep slumped up against the front door. it was a miracle that I feel asleep at all. the door opening nudged me awake and I felt a bit of excitement fill me, or maybe it was fear. "Mordecai?" I said a little groggy from sleep.

"Rigby, what are you doing out here." Benson asked, I got out of his way so he could open the door fully and step out. the atmosphere immediately became really awkward.

"I uh...Mordecai locked me out. it's nothing."

"is everything okay? what's going on with you two, how long has this been going on?"

I really didn't want to talk to Benson about our relationship, but I couldn't just avoid his questions. I guess Benson being here meant that Mordecai hadn't told anyone about what I did, "It's only been a few days, actually. he got really mad about me not locking the door, so if you could just keep this a secret from the others, for now, that would be great. where is he, do you know?"

"uh he's locked himself in his room, um.. yeah I'll keep this a secret. but no snogging while your supposed to be working." Benson said.

I got up and rubbed the sleepiness  from my eyes, maybe I should wait for him to calm down before I go and talk to him. it's only been a few hours. I really didn't want to lose him, not after all that has happened. but it seemed almost impossible that he would forgive me for this. what if he called the police? 

I would deserve it.