chapter nine

Rigbys p.o.v
It couldn't be another shooting, some one might begin to suspect. I'd have to make it look like an accident. Like he was drunk driving or something.

Killing Margaret hadn't had any effect on my emotions. I didn't care that she was dead. But skips? How would his death make me feel. I began to rethink my plans for killing him. He was one of my closer friends.

But Mordecai could never find out. So he had to go. Whether I wanted to do it or not.
.
.
.
Later that night I made may over to skips hut, shack thing, and knocked on his door. He opened the door and towered above me. He was about a foot taller than me. I began to rethink my plans of knocking him out with one of his weights. I wasn't even sure if I could lift one, much less swing it at his head.

"Skips! Me and mordo got his wicked awesome new video game and we were wondering if we could use your t.v."

He eyed me suspiciously and said,"What's wrong with the t.v. in the house."

He must know what I'm planing on doing. Oh no. "Its broken."

"Alright, why didn't I just go and try to fix it"

"That's not, I mean we kind of smashed it into little pieces I don't think you'll be able to fix it." I rubbed my hands together hoping he would let me in.

He opened the door a little bit wider and let me through"Fine, come in and grab it" he said quietly.

i slipped under his arms and walked over to him t.v. i got a good grip and tried to lift it. "uh, skips, do you think you could lift it? my arms are a tad bit weak. " he pushed past me and lifted his t.v. okay this was it, I had to do this. i picked up one of his ten pound weights and when he turned around to walk out the door I flung it into the air over my head and across the room. it hit him directly in the center of his head and he fell with a grunt.

he groaned a little and tried to push himself up with his arms. i walked over to his side and picked the weight back up and held it over his head. "rigby, you don't have to do this". that was the last thing he said before I bashed his skull in with the weight.

now to dispose of the body. if I didn't do this correctly I would get caught. I dragged is body over and into the passenger seat of his car.

I thought about places i could place his body but nothing really came to mind. Never mind, I'd hide the body tomorrow. I stuck his car off the road in the forest by the park a bit and got out. At the moment, Mordecai was waiting for me. It was video game time.