Start Of Something New?

I woke up feeling great. I sat up in my huge bed and just chilled for a minute, I finally got bored and went down to the kitchen. Our kitchen was like one of those rich kid kitchens you see in the movie.It was huge and bueatiful. I went to the pantry and grabbed me a box of frosted flakes. I got out the milk then made me a nice sized bowl.

I sat at the table and ate my cereal while scrollin through my feed on instagram."Look who finally up Mike" Reese yells from the living room. I look up and smile at him " hey" I say taking another spoonful of my cereal. Reese is my brother who has a twin his real name is Maurice and Mikey's real name is Michael of course." ma almost killed you this morning" Mikey laughed and I giggled " did yall really think little ole me was pregnant" I say to them giggling like a wild hyenas.

"man what you doin today sis you wanna hit the court uptown with us later on" He asked me and I just continued my cereal " nah my nigga I got shit to do people to see" I say laughing.My brothers were gorgeous. They both have low cut curly hair that is jet black, Mikey had deep brown eyes and Reese had a more chill light brown eyes, they looked more italian than mixed.Yep we are all mixed with black,german, and puerto rican. My momma was a foreign bueaty. They both have these full sexy pink lips and light skin. "when you gone come and chill with us and the boys" they ask me at the same time. They do that shit a lot but I dont think they realize what they're doing.

I giggle " alright soon I promise but today I gotta go shopping, then get my nails and hair done,cake shopping ya know my birthday is in 5 days" I say rinsing off my dishes then going upstairs.I hop in the shower and do my hygiene. I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun.I put on a pink bra and some white boyshorts then my track sweatpants and my basketball hoodie.I grab my Nike flip flops then I put my wallet and phone in my Michael Kors purse then head out.

I look like shit but aye who cares. I look cute even when Im bumming it. I walk to my all white 2013 Corvette 427 Convertible. I hop in and take a 10 minute drive to the mall.I check my clock "2:45" I mumble and nodd my head. I park my car in the mall and walk in. I hit up the Gucci store and bought me some shoes, a belt, and a nice purse. Then I went to Louis Vuitton and purchased some black heels with diamonds on the heels, and a belt.Then I headed to footlocker and bought some retro 7's and bred 13's then some wheats. I went to Ralph Lauren and brought me some nice little Polos then I headed to True Religion Brand Jeans and brought me some white trues with black stitching, some white trues skinnies,then some jean trues with pink stitching.

Honesty buy your dress and get out you only have like 30 minutes to buy your birthday outfit.Thats when I headed to body central and  I purchased this leopard top that was connected to a pinkish peach pencil skirt. I carried my bags to my car and drove around the parking lot then into the salon. I locked my car up and let the roof up then went inside. "heyyy Mary how are you" I ask Mary the cashier "grrr im doing great" She said taking me to Lisa's chair "whatchu getting honey?" Lisa asked me I turned to her "Ombre it out to a honey blonde,shampoo conditioner and straighten it,then clip the ends" I tell her and she nodds.

After like an hour of getting my hair treated I rushed to the back " is may-ying here" I asked the small chinese lady who does the cash register I guess " Sorry honey May-Ying no available" she tells me and I nodd" is there anyone else who can do my nails" I ask the lady politely "well of course honey what you like?" she asked me with that accent " I want gel with my toes done with an overlay" I tell her she nodds and takes me to this table.

I sit down and a cute asian boy walks up to the chair and sit down smiling at me" gel or acrylic" he asked me with no sign of chinese in his voice "gel and cut it as short as possible" I tell him smirking.He giggles and starts doing my nails " what color beautiful" he asked me looking deep into my eyes. I smiled " well I want baby blue and silver glitter nails, with silver on my pinky and on my middle finger silver glittery zebra print. The same for my toes but I would like an overlay" I tell him he just smiled and continued his job.

After about another hour of him taking care of my head and feet. I felt like I was in heaven. When he finished he looked at me and winked " take a seat over there bueatiful" He told me taking my hand and walking me to the U.V lights. I smiled " your such a nice guy handsome" I tell him seductively.He smirked and pulled out the chair which caused me to giggle and I sat under the light for exactly 30 minutes.My hands were gorgeous I walked to him "thanks you did a great job" I tell him before sliding my sandals on and walking out the door.

Im fucking starving. My stomach is killing me. I drive to one of my favorite fast food restaurants Apple Bee's. I drive there in silence an when I finally got there I was happy like a mofo. Even though I dressed like shit I was comfortable my hair was done,my nails was done and I was at Apple Bee's. I hopped out my car grabbed my purse and walked straight into the doors. The man greeted me and walked me to my seat. On the way I see this table of cute boys looking at me I smiled and kept walking.

I sat in this booth by the window by myself. I grabbed my phone and began going through my text messages.Then one of the cute boys came up to my table and sat down."wassup ma?" he says looking at me and studying me.I smile not making eye contact with him.