Born

Dres POV

I was with Saint playing tunk then Cee called my phone "what nigga I'm bust" I said into the phone "man fuck you but honesty had the babies" he said I just laughed "stop lying you real funny bro cause she only like what6 5 months I'm not dumb" I said to him "nigga why would I lie about my seed being born" he spoke I got a glimpse of reality " oh shit be right there" I said.

I told the boys what happened an we all met up at the hospital.My best friend got a baby my best friend got a baby.I walked in her room and she was watching tv " best friend where the munchkins at" I said she looked at me and laughed while shaking her head.

"We'll they were born three months early so until they develop a little more they can't come home" she said looking down and I just rubbed her back " man don't turn into no bitch" I said to her she just laughed.there you go that smile.

Rayven,Ness, and Layla came in "OMG WHERE ARE THEY ARE YOU OKAY" they yelled loud as fuck.I stood up "man shut the fuck up she just had 2 kids not 1 2 kids and y'all dumbasses being loud not you baby but don't make me smack y'all" I said they just laughed "see this why I do t fuck with y'all you niggas don't take me seriously" I said pouting an they just laughed harder" Rayven where the fuck is my kids" I asked she looked at me "they with O he didn't wanna come so he agreed to watch them" she said " he'll naw that nigga can't watch mines" I said they laughed and I walked out the door.

Caz's POV

I had kids now what the fuck.Me having kids I think not how the fuck do I possibly have kids.Shit can't be true.( lmao I don't remember if I gave Caz a whole name but oh we'll here's another one) I Cazimere Demetrius Mason was a father.