RoadTrip

Honesty's P.O.V (finally  lmao)

I cried all night and woke up mad.Was I wrong for what I said. I picked up my phone to see that I have 12 missed calls from that nigga I called him back and he answered on the first ring.But when I heard his voice I was pissed and hurt and all I saw was red

Ughh:hello honesty im so-

me:WHAT PART OF LOSE MY NUMBER DO YOU NOT FUCKING COMPREHEND.LEAVE ME ALONE CEE I DONT WANNA FUCKING TALK TO YOU SEE YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING BREATH THIS WAY GOODBYE

I hung up then Ness looked at me "you alright" she asked I nodded my head yea and went to the shower."Just because Im sad doesnt mean Im gone be all dramatic with my shit" I told her and she laughed I closed the door and got in the hot shower and let the water take away my worries.Its my fault I got my feelings caught up.

I hopped out when the water got cold then I slid on mt robe.I brushed my teeth and rinsed it with mouthwash then headed to my closet. I wanted to look cute today for some reason, I grabbed a tucker floral bustier top (summer peach and teal), my high waisted teal skirt that flaired out at the bottom, then I headed over to the shoes and grabbed my peach wedges (open toe with a little bow).

I headed out and put on a black strapless bra, then some black lace panties.I slid on my outfit it was cute but it needed a little pizazz so I went into my closet and opened a tote full of accessories and grabbed my big brown braided belt and put it on.

I straightened my hair and put a waterfall braid going across the back letting my straight hair fall.After I finally got it to look perfect I curled the ends. Ness came in talking on her phone fully dressed. I ignored her conversation then put on light blush, some mascara and eyeliner, then I put on some black sparkly eye shadow then made it look like it faded into a blended silver, I penciled in my eyebrows so they had a little arch in them, and to make it all look innocent I put on soft pink lip stick.

I rushed to my closet and grabbed my black Michael Kors wristlet I went and sat on my bed and started putting my wallet,car keys, phone,lip gloss in the wristlet. Then I tossed it on the bed and Ness looked at me in aww I smiled and put my wedges on."where you going" she asked "no where I just want to walk around Malibu you wanna come" I asked her.

I honestly did want to see all of Malibu but I didnt want her to come.She looked at me and grabbed her stuff. It was a nice sunny day. I grabbed my wristlet and walked downstairs my mother and father were on the couch kissing I just looked at them in disgust and they didnt even noticed. I just walked past them.

I opened the door then they looked up and tried to fix themselves "too late nasty asses"  I said and my dad laughed "babygirl where you going" he asked "out on town we lived here for 3 years and I still havent seen all of Malibu" I told him getting my car keys out of my wristlet "well when you get home Im going to be working at the shop" he said winking because Ness was walking down the stairs "alright daddy be safe Love you guys" I said going up to him and kissing his cheek then my moms and walked out of the door.

I got in the car and drove around "we should go to orlando" Ness said as we were cruising down her block I laughed "we should shouldnt we" I said. It was actually a good idea but who is going all the way to florida and back "nah maybe we could go to Santa Monica" I tell her and her face lit up. I laughed "Santa Monica it is" I told her and turned around to head home "then we can go to orlando" I told her "we can go anywhere" she said and I laughed.

I pulled up at home and parked my car "dad" I yelled and he came out of his office "we are going on a road trip for about 2 months or more can I please go I really need it right now" I begged and he nodded his head yes. I jumped for joy I ran upstairs to my moms room and she was gossiping on the phone and had a cover on her body "did you and dad jusst" I said and she nodded her head yes "ewww" I yelled with Ness "well mom me and Ness are going on a roadtrip please let me go dad said yes and I know he will give me some money please say yes mom I will call you everyday" I told her and she nodded her head yes after she hung up "but I want a phonecall and no drinking or smoking" she said and I nodded my head "yes ma'am" I said lying I needed a drink.

I ran to my room and started packing my clothes,shoes, club dresses,heels, makeup,curlers,straighener,phone charger,beats,underwear,and more. I had my Louis Vuitton luggage ready at the door. Ness called her mom and dad and told them she said they didnt care as long as we stayed out of trouble and for her to get 5000 out of the bank.

I laughed and we both turned off the lights to my room and I ran to the basement and kissed my brothers goodbye "im going on a road trip love you guys" I said running back upstairs and grabbed my luggage and put it in the trunk. I closed it and ran back to the house daddy gave me a gucci bag "how much" I mouthed him"10,000" he mouthed back and my mouth dropped he normally gave me 500 every week for allowance. Which he has put an end to.

I put the bag on the backseat on the floor and Ness hopped in and we rode to her place. I pulled up and she ran inside I helped her pack and we put the bags in the trunk and backseat because its not enough room in the trunk. I had 2 bags and she had 3. I got in the car after we loaded the car. I sped off to the gas station. I opened the door with Ness laughing and I bumped into someones chest "Oh my god Im so sor-" I looked up to see Caz I mean Cee.

He looked at me with hurt filled eyes and I bumped past him he followed me"Honesty, look I didnt know Milan was your friend" he said and I just walked down the isles looking for snacks "AND THAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LEAD ME ON THEN FUCK HER" I snapped back and he looked at me "WELL HONESTY YOU WERENT THE ONLY ONE HURT, THAT NIGHT AT YOUR PARTY I ENDED THE FUCKING WITH HER FOR YOU..... EVEN THOUGH YOU WAS ALL UP ON YOUR EX TO SEE THAT NIGGA KISS YOU AND YOU DANCE ON HIM HURTED ME" he said and I looked at him "can you please leave me alone Ca- Immean Cee" I told him Caz was the person I liked Cee was just a stranger.

"now you want me to leave you alone Im sorr-" I looked at him "YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME HOW YOU FELT CEE I CAN DANCE WITH ANYBODY I FUCKING WANNA DANCE WITH,SECOND YOU WERE NOT MY BOYFRIEND,LOVER,NOTHING BUT A FRIEND AND SOMEONE WHO I THOUGHT LIKED ME BUT IF YOUR FEELINGS WERE SO HURT BY ME DANCING AND HIM KISSING MY CHEEK THEN SORRY CEE OKAY.... BUT ONE THING I WOULD NEVER DO I WOULDNT  LEAD SOMEONE TO THINK I HAD FEELINGS FOR THEM  AND FUCK SOMEONE ELSE THAT SHIT HURTS AND THATS THE LAST TIME IM GOING TO BE HURT AND THE LAST TIME YOUR GOING TO SEE ME.AT MY HOUSE AROUND TOWN ANYWHERE! IM LEAVING MALIBU AND IM-"He looked at me and kissed me. I tried to pull away but I just couldnt.

I gave in and kissed him back he pulled away and our heads were touching "dont leave me here I said I was sorry I didnt know you felt that way and I shouldve told you how I felt Honesty forgive me give me a chance" he whispered cupping my face with a tear in his eye. I looked down cause I wanted to rub it I snatched his chain from around my neck and put it in his hand "BYE CEE" I said and walked past him.

I grabbed my snacks and paid for a full tank then left.He walked out with his boys and looked at me we stared and I got in my car and cried Ness rubbed my back then I cleaned myself up.And pulled off we drove for hours and all I could think about was Caz Immean Cee.