Act Like A Lady and Fight Like A Thug

Honesty p.o.v

She backed up and started taking off her heels "who the fuck wears heels to a fight" I hear Mario yell and I toss my northface to the side. She came up swinging and grabbed my hair.

She started trying to punch my face but I pulled her ass right down to my level and started punching her head.I  tossed her to the floor and started pounding her face she was just swinging wildly and you already know I wasnt stopping what the fuck I look like.

She started trying to flip me over while holding my hair in her hand. That shit hurted I admit but I her ass was kinda strong, I got off of her and she kept her grip on my hair.I kicked her in he stomach and she fell to the floor. "BITCH GET UP"I said kicking her in the face,she just tried to get up "BITCH HURRY THE FUCK UP" I yelled kicking her again in her head.She slowly got up and rushed at me swinging.

I started swinging at her face, then she put my ass in head lock and tried to flip me over. I put my arm around her neck and pulled her down with me punching her ass 10x harder before.She started hitting my stomach.Then I slid out of her easily.

I griped her hair and stood up on the car and started punching her ass even harder. She pushed her head in causing me to fall on the floor but I quickly hopped up and me and her was going at it.Her face was fucked up she had a bruised eye and a busted nose.I wanna break her shit.

She started comming at me swinging at my face and she got my mouth.That pissed me off. Wrong Move bitch.She started swinging and walking backwards as I was swinging on her moving towards her ass.Then she fell because this bitch tripped over her heel gave me the upperbhand because I had nothing but Fury in my eyes and I wanted blood.

I started punching head hard ass fuck with nothing but anger.I got up and stomping her face. She looked weak but that's what the fuck she get. I started dragging and socking her ass at the same time.
She got some good hits in while she was swinging wildly,I just kept punching her ass till Caz and my brothers dragged me off if her.

"BITCH TALK SHIT,BITCH GET HIT THE FUCK LET ME GO"I yelled hitting Caz in his back multiple times "HONESTY CHILL THE FUCK OUT"Mario yelled and I stood there and looked at him. He looked at me and I just socked him in the jaw then ran back to Milan.

She was trying to get up off the ground and I ran and grabbed her hair because I just knew that my brothers was comming.I was correct and I had 2 people holding me,I swung trying to hit her, not letting her hair go so the harder they pulled the tighter my grip got "BITCH" I yelled when I hit her one good time in the face.

They soon rushed me to the car and I was stuck with Layla "GIRL I GOT THAT SHIT ON  VIDEO WORLDSTARR" she said I laughed and looked out the window to see Gabby fight "BITCH DONT TRIP" Ness said and I laughed as Ness lauched on that bitch and got to whaling on her ass.

Then Gabby flipped her over and started tryna bang my homegirl head to the ground "FUUCCK THAT" I said rolling down the window, then climbing out of that shit fast as fuck. I ran to them and dragged Gabby,then punched her ass in the nose.I dropped her there.

Ness got on top of her and started beating her ass, Milan was over there talking shit under her breath.Im surprised the bitch can still speak I walked to her "BITCH SHUT YO ASS UP FO I HANDLE YO ASS AGAIN"I said pointing my finger in her face.She shutup "yea bitch like I thought" and the boys irrupted into laughter.

  I sat on the hood of the car and watched Gabby get her ass beat then Mario pulled her off. "BITCH IT AINT OVER" Gabby said "BITCH HELL WILL BE FROZEN OVER THE TIME I LET A PUNK BITCH LIKE YOU MAKE A MOVE" she yelled as they stuffed her in the car with them and then told me to ride with them.The boys made us ride with them because they thought we would do a u turn and go back to beat they ass somemore.We got home and Mario took Ness to his house. My brothers and Layla went home.

 I walked in the house and went to the kitchen and grabbed a nice cold water bottle.I was calm after I watched the video of me fighting I was laughing my ass off.Caz was playing the game so I decided to take a shower, I heard tapping on the glass door of the shower and slid it open a little poking my head out "scoot over" Caz said and got in the shower with me.