Too much

Caz POV

I was rushing to the trap house with Honesty by my side and the twins sleeping in the backseat I pulled up and let them sleep on the sofa.

"What's up" I said going in there and everyone's family was there Twins,Layla and her kid,Dre and his family,Mario and his little family,everybody and we was all half sleep.

"They came to my fucking house where I have my fucking kids and fiancée in what if I wasn't home thy asses wouldn't be here" Dre said punching a hole in the wall "man chill" I said he looked at me.

I gave him that nigga try it look."who sent them" Saint asked "we'll he said you turned down his boss's deal so he was basically commin fo our ass" he told us.

I sighed "damn I cAnt fuckin afford this shit right now" I said "man I got a family and shit this is all to much" Mario agreed I just sat there "man imma send em to a hotel for a while and ya should do he same and lay low until we find these motha fuckas" Saint said shaking his head.

This nigga the fucking boss and always don't have a plan.I picke up my kids and tapped Honesty then left.

Man fuck that.We all was in the car then I pulled off and parked at the hotel "why we here" she asked "we in some trouble ill tell you later get some sleep" I said she got out an took the twins.

I made reservations and I put the twins in a bed across from ours and I was in the bed with Honesty.I just thought about it.What if they come after my family? Then what will I do? It'll be all my fault, I couldnt live with myself if this happened.Honesty was tossing and turning in her sleep, I promised her that she would never have to work in these streets again.And that I would take care of her.But, the stufff she knows we might need her.

Dre's POV

I was in my car on the way to the hotel "babe" Rayven said to me.I was beyond pissed every ounce of rage shot through my body.I just wanted my family to be safe and shit was to hard to do "yes" I said stopping the car and looking at her "you okay" she asked I just sighed and pulled off.This talking shit was to much for me and I wasnt in the mood for it.

We got to the hotel and I got out of the car, grabbed Drew's carseat and walked into the building.My only and first child was in danger and everyone around me was a target.I got the key to our room and walked in taking Drew out and placing him on the bed next to me.The girls came in and Rayven looked at me in disgust.

I just plugged in my headphones and listened to kendrick lamar.When Jazzy jumped up in my arms and gave me a look with those deep blue eyes, I took out my headphones and looked at her "you okay daddy" she asked I just nodded my head "no your not" she said "I am" I tell her lying "I thought we was better than that why wont you tell me daddy" she said I just smiled "its grown up stuff okay now go to bed its way past bedtime" I said to her she just nodded and crawled up next to Drew in the bed.

"im going out for a walk" I said getting up and walking towards the door.Rayven pulled my arm "what is your problem" she yelled. I snatched my arm away and walked out to the hallway.I dont have time to argue with her right now,but the way she going Imma have to put hands on her ass if she keep the shit up.

She followed me out "see this is why I dont fucking like this shit you dont wanna fucking talk everytime something go bad on some bitch nigga shit" she said, I turned around and walked towards her she slowly backed up "AYE CHILL THE FUCK OUT RAYVEN DONT GET YO ASS IN SOME TROUBLE I DONT WANNA FUCKIN TALK LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE,AND DISRESPECT ME ONE MORE TIME YOU GONE REGRET THE SHIT JUST KNOW THAT CAUSE THE ROAD IM GOING ON THATS A PROMISE" I yelled at her and she just sat there with fear in her eyes but with her hands crossed.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU,IM NOT SCARED OF YOU DONT GET PISSED AT ME FOR SOME BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING CAUSED" she yelled getting in my face.My mother raised me better than to just smack her ass right now so I was gone respect that."I CAUSED THE SHIT? YOU BE THE MAIN ONE SAYING BABY ITS NOT YO FAULT NOW A NIGGA WANT ALONE TIME YOU WANNA FUCKING SHOW YO ASS" I yelled she just stopped talking.

"you know what Im done with this shit" I said bumping past her and walking into the room.I picked up Drew and put him in the carseat "what the fuck are you doing" she yelled and Jazzy hopped up out the bed scared "not around my kids" I said to her picking up Drew's diaper bag.

"your not taking him" she yelled I just ignored her and walked past her "daddy" Jazzy said with tears in her eyes " dont leave us please" she begged with more tears forming "im not leaving you babygirl" I said kissing her forehead.Rayven was crying "Dre dont do this please just dont do this right now please, dont take my baby away from me" she said backing away "im not leaving him here with you, just until you cool yo ass down cause this shit is done with" I said bumping past her.

Jazzy came behind me with her coat on and her bag in her hand "daddy I wanna go with you" she cried I just looked back "come on" I said.

I was hurt and pissed.After the kids were strapped in the car I headed back to another hotel where I rented a room and stayed up with the kids playing games.Until we all fell asleep.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I WAS KIND OF FOCUSING ON MY OTHER STORY PLEASE READ BOTH AND VOTE/ COMMENT ECT.