Set ups

I was at home in my bed with my two munchkins sleeping peacefully.Caz went to his house and we decided not to move unless it was a new house because Feds are supposedly watching his house, including the shit that happens with my mom.

BOOM! I hear coming from downstairs.I jump up and the kids look at me like they are about to cry "shh" I tell them they nodd "I'm scared" Mere said "close your eyes" I tell them.

I rushed to my closet and pulled out my gun then hid the kids in the closet."the bitch is here I know it" I hear a familiar voice say coming in through the back "check upstairs" she ordered.

I hopped in the closet with my kids and had them behind me.The footsteps had past by and I was to scared to come out myself.This was my kids that was here,how the hell can I do that in front if them.

I peeked out the door to see the lady and the man in my room rummaging.I let the kids quickly run down the stairs and I followed.The keys were on the counter and I snatched them.

The doors were open and I rushed to my car.My pressure was up "stay down" I said to them as they laid down on the backseat.Hailey was crying now and I heard people coming out the back threw some gasoline in the house then a lighter, I hopped in my car and sped off.

We pulled up at Caz's house and it was pouring down raining.I banged on the door for what seemed like hours "huh" he said his voice was horse.He seen us and immediately moved over I pushed the kids in softly then followed behind "why she crying" he asked "someone came in my house, I don't know who it is but before I left I let it up in flames" I tell him he just sighed and put his hands in his head.

The thought of someone possibly getting a hold to my kids hurt and scared the shit out of me.The thought of having people come in your house not knowing why was breaking my heart, I let that teardrop fall.

He wrapped me up in a hug "it's too much" I cried "I can't do this shit no more why can't we just have a break for once,it's always something"I cried he just rubbed my back.

"I apologize baby I should've been there" he said the kids were watching "I don't want to do this no more" I said pushing away from his grip and sitting on the couch.My head was spinning "when I get that bitch I'm killin her my damn self" I said loudly he grabbed me and pulled me upstairs "I don't give a fuck imma murder that bitch after I make her suffer" I yelled "baby calm down" he said "she almost hurt my kids" I said sitting down.

????

I sent some folks to her house.Then I heard it was up in flames.Aye that's how I asked for it that bitch I called daughter dead.

She was gonna suffer like I did when my husband was murdered in front if me.I refuse to let her walk this earth or ever be happy.She was successful in life yes in deed.

Money,Husband,Kids,Houses,Family no she couldn't have that and leave me with nothing.I haven't talked to my boys lately either.

"Boss they dead" Eli my worker said "who dead" I asked "Bonnie and Clyde" he said I was pissed off.I picked up the phone "hello umm I would like to leave an anonymous message for you" I said taking a puff from my blunt.

"Their is A Sam well known as saint he runs a gang I can give you a good tip on em" I said the lady just listened "well there is a Cee he lives on the corner of 23rd street and Sam lives about 3 miles down from there"I said "thanks ma'am it's highly appreciated" the white lady spoke and I hung up.